Have: Second Double/The Telling

I just made a copy of the finale for someone so my VCR decks are still set up. If you guys need any episodes, just let me know and I can make a copy for you.

I only ask that you pay for the tape, shipping, and a small handling charge (like $1 or something).

You can email me at whitelight311@earthlink.net. Have a great day, everyone!

I now have all alias episodes including Second Double/The Telling on VCD, which is just like DVD but cheaper to make, also.

This is cheaper for me to make that VHS and less expensive to ship, so if you need these episodes as well as any other episode, just email me at whitelight311@earthlink.net! I'll be happy to help you out.

kouk, I would check your dvd player to see if it plays vcds, because not all of them do, but most will. They're basically dvds but in between video and dvd quality.
freethinker, I might be e-mailing you...coz i would like them..but i might just get them when they come out on dvd...if i did get them from you, how would you want the payment?
xxx

'Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, or what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

I just checked, and my dvd can play vcds.
It also can play dvds from other countries.
I live in Europe.
Is there anyone how can help me with this??

Greetz, kouk

Back