Have: SNL (JenG hosts)

i just saw that episode of SNL. it wasn't all that great but i loved the beginning half. the second half was kinda dumb and weird. btw, great quotes. in Tommy's sig.

I taped the episode the night it originally aired. That's how I got into SNL and have been watching every episode from then on this season. Believe it or not.

(off topic)

you all have such fab signatures. I really like the animated 1's. I'm so jealous

how do u do that? the burning onto a DVD from VHS? (im not sure we can use the word "burn" on these forums unless it means to be caught on fire)

Well I am not exactly how you do it! Umm my dad just plays the tape adn has this dvd recorder records it, so it is transfered to a DVD!

you can do this on all the new sony computers. my friend a computer nerd...but any hows you hook it ti to you computer (i honestly don't know how) but you need a dvd rewritable drive...hrm...am i allwoed to be discussing this? I hope i am....I don't exactly want to go on probation....

erm...it depends on how much u want to pay 4 a dvd-rewritable

anyone willing to send me a vcd/dvd/cdrw/cdr (or send over IM?) whatever just not vhs of this? and anything else (interviews, or anything) with jen or michael? i'd really appreciate it! email/pm me with details! thanks so much!

Back