Have you done anything illegal?

Have you done anything illegal? Broken the law?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not your business.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lmao. my friend owes like 100 dollars to our library in fines, so she decided she's not going there for 3 years so her membership is voided :lol:

I've smoked weed , snorted Speed , (just the once and hated the stuff, never took it again) , took magic mushrooms.

I don't do drugs now, i was going through a faze when i was about 17/18 , but it just got boring after a while.

Drinking underage. :lol: And I may have smoked some pot once in a while... :rolleyes:

I may have taken some gum and candy from stores when I was younger. :lol:

not much recently. but when i was young and foolish, i was banned from a popular chain store in englan, Marks and spencers for those in the know, for stealing loads of stuff. what they didn't know was that i'd already stolen felgercarb loads from them the week before include a pair of talking homer simpson slippers and a pyjama set. stole music books from my local music store, sweets from the shop. was taken to court for having a childs bus pass when i was 2 years over the age limit and had to pay £75. taken weed,liquid gold, ecstacy and cocaine, but would NEVER touch the last 3 ever again. EVER again. stupid rebellious phase of life.

Never stolen anything but I did drive without my license a couple of times when I was still on my learners and driven without my red p plates. But that was a result of my forgetfulness rather than me trying to be a rebel. They're pretty strict in Australia with driving. Oh, and I would forge notes from my parents so I could skip afternoon classes and leave school early. That's about it.

well i voted no, but i just realized that i drove through my development without my temps or license, but thats not exactly a big crime!
oh and at a wedding i took a sip of my sisters rum and coke and then lemonade vodka... but thats about the extent of my criminal record!

Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Dim Bulb said:
we should probably get back on topic. this isnt illegal, but i gave someone a fake phone number and told em it was mine. wanted them to call the cops
i give ppl my neighbor's phone numbers' all the time ^_^
i give pepole my x-friends phone number alot
lol :lol: giving out other ppl you hate's phone numbers is fun ^_^
Lmao.. yea I often read in public places.. call (random phonenumber) for gay-sex :eek:

when i went to melbourne with my friend we jay-walked heaps and took trams around the city without paying :eek: :blush: :P
apart from that i've been pretty good....
actually...
no...
my friend and i work at a supermarket...and you know...its long hours...
and when the store is closed and your managers gone and your really hungry.,...
what are you supposed to do? and when your bored and need a magazine....
hehehe
ok. im gonna stop there.
if only michael vartan was our local police officer.... ;)

Back