No question avaiable to import.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

frostydf2

An easy poll, I just want to find out how many people have been thrown in the back of a police vehicle in hand cuffs....

Originally posted by HJ-Cirakin@Apr 3 2006, 04:08 PM
I have been cuffed.

I have been in the back of a police car.

Neither at the same time though.
What'd you do?! Tell us!

DUI and public intox. first was the public intox, which i was merely WALKING home (instead of driving) from a bar. such bullsh*t.

the second i totally deserve, and will never drink and drive again. if i can dissuade you from drinking and driving, my personal experience with the court system on this has been absolute hell.

IT ISN'T WORTH IT.

Kickinbama

Originally posted by frostydf2@Apr 4 2006, 04:37 AM
What'd you do?! Tell us!

Heh ... The actual events aren't nearly as exciting as simply noting that they happened.

I was in the back of a police car for a curfew violation at the age of 16. We were at a park at 3 a.m. and a cop drove by and saw us. Sat in the back of the car until my mom came and picked me up. Lame.

While working at a bowling alley, we employed off-duty sheriff's deputies to keep me from getting robbed, stabbed, beat-up .. the usual. I became pretty chummy with one of the deputies and said jokingly, "You aren't a real cop .. you're just a a rent-a-cop." I turned around to help a customer and the next thing I knew, my face was pressed into the counter and my hands latched behind my back. He was just having a good time, so it was pretty funny.

Those cops saved my hide on numorous occasions. It was a crazy place to work.

Originally posted by HJ-Cirakin@Apr 4 2006, 02:41 PM
While working at a bowling alley, we employed off-duty sheriff's deputies to keep me from getting robbed, stabbed, beat-up .. the usual.
Must have been on the bad side of town?

Back