Have you ever broken a body part?

I have two pins holding my ankle from a bike accident 8 years ago and I broke my left wrist in a similar accident half a year after the previous one. Needless to say, I don't ride bikes anymore.

Broke collar bone when I was younger dont rember!!
In the past 4 yrs.:
I have poped my ankle out of place
My wrist out place
my knee
my sholder
and that all on my right side!!!LOL

I've broken my wrist and splintered some bone off my femur (thighbone), which I had to have surgery on.

And seeing as we're mentioning dislocated joints too, I've dislocated my right knee 10 times.

broke my left wrist a few summers ago. i flipped off a fourwheeler. was in a cast most of the summer...it sucked. and i write with my left hand! so i was pretty much screwed.

i also fractured my ankle in 8th grade, i tripped over my own feet! i couldnt really walk properly for like 4 months! it was a pretty bad sprain.

I broke my ankle when I was ten jumping on the trampoline It was fractured in 4 places and one of the fractures went through the growth plate so I had a pin put in and egight weeks later had the pin (I should say screw) taken out.
but I won the 100m at sports day the year after so they did a pretty good job!
other than that I've sprained a few other things I am a bit clumsy at times. At netball they call me the flying kamikasi coz i'd do anything to get the ball if it came by way!

Luckily for me, I've never broken a bone, nor sprained or twisted my ankle.

But, when I was eleven, I went with my mom to softball practice (my mom was the coach of the team). I was picking up softballs behind her when she threw a ball up in the air, and she swung back just as I was getting up. The bat hit my eyebrow! If I had gotten up half a second sooner, or if my mom swung that bat half a second later, I would be half as effective in seeing :lol: .

Kewii said:
I broke both my wrists.... at the same time...
[post="1209868"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
How did you do that?

A teacher at my primary school took her class on an ice skating excursion, and she fell forwards on the ice and broke both her wrists!!

broke my left TOE when my family, friends and i went on a vacation... God it sucked!!! needless to say, i really didnt enjoy that vacation.

Owww, that sounds painful, but you get loads of sympathy from people, well except the hospital staff who have seen it all before -_-

Back