Have you ever broken a body part?

my friend was riding her bike and she fell off and broke her two front teeth and broke both of her wrists. She has two fake teeth...lol but that was like 2 years ago

Natalia said:
How did you do that?

A teacher at my primary school took her class on an ice skating excursion, and she fell forwards on the ice and broke both her wrists!!
[post="1210249"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I fell off some monkey bars...actually, I jumped off the monkey bars, and my foot got caught in the bars, so I fell forwards and broke 'em both.

I broke my right wrist falling out of a tree in the sixth grade.

The worst part? Right before I fell I said, "I hope this branch doesn't break." Oh the irony!

The second worst part? After seeing me fall 40 feet, my little brother actually asked me, "Are you faking?" when I started to cry.

Op
I bet I can win this one
I have:
Broken my knee
Had surgery on my ankle
Broken a finger
Dislocated my knee (mulitple times)
Had throat suregery
Had Brain surgery
Dislocated my shoulder

I'm an athlete, can you tell?

Vaughnlover15 said:
thats what i said...and a month later i broke something! so u better watch out..lol ^_^  :rolleyes:
[post="1210988"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Same here!

A few weeks after I said it I broke my wrist!! Don't jinx yourself!!

I fell off some monkey bars...actually, I jumped off the monkey bars, and my foot got caught in the bars, so I fell forwards and broke 'em both.
Oh, LOVELY. :o_O:

Dislocated my knee (mulitple times)
Join the club (I've done it 10 times). It's not much fun is it?!

Natalia said:
Join the club (I've done it 10 times). It's not much fun is it?!
[post="1217238"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I used to have a problem with my knee that it would dislocate every time I straightened it, it would pop back in everytime i would bend it
I had that problem for 3 months, so it was a lot more than 10 times

My 10 dislocations were serious dislocations, where I had to go to hospital, and couldn't do anything for weeks.

Some people have the problem where a joint pops in and out all the time, but it doesn't cause the serious damage a full dislocation causes.

I now have bad arthritis and bone degeneration in my right knee, and I have had surgery, had holes drilled into bones, and other lovely things.

When I was 13, I dislocated my knee and the damage was so bad I had to have surgery and take 3 months off school. :o_O:

I also had to go through oral surgery for my braces..
pulled out 4 + 1 cuz there was sum weird thing growing under this one adult tooth.
so much pain and blood. Got lots of stitches in my mouth. that was 5 months ago.

Back