Have you ever broken/dislocated any bones?

Have you ever broken/dislocated any bones?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been fortunate-I've never broken or sprained or dislocated anything....except my toes-does that count? I broke my left big toe when I was two cuz someone opened a door on me while I was sitting on the floor. I broke my right big toe less than a half hour before my very first ballet recital when I was six! No one believed me till after my recital..... :blink: :mellow:

Nope
I have sprained my ankles and wrists a few times.

Well...I did dislocated my thumb once but that doesn't count. Or does it? :mellow:
I voted no allready though

~~Spongy!

lol!!! ouch!!! it does count! my bro and footy guy so he's broken his right arm 2 times wait three cus he did it a while ago...agen lol!!! so right 3 and left 3!!!
wow!!!!
accident pro!!!!
lol!!!

I've borke my pinky finger on my right hand abut 3 years ago and I broke my right foot last year. It hurt :P :lol:.

dislocated shoudler and broke my ribs lol
the shoudler sucked ass but when i broke my ribs i laughed my ass off

i broke my leg at least once surfing it sucked ..... though people signed my cast... and i fractured my wrist too surfing... LOL that was bad

i am a huge clutz, i have broken/sprained or something else to my foot too many times to count, i have hurt my wrist and my fingers and i was born with a dislocated hip, but they relocated it when i was a baby

Andy said:
Rod said:
dislocated shoudler and broke my ribs lol
Your RIBS?? Ow :blink: .
not for me..it really only hurt if i got hit there or if i twisted my body suddenly. the doctors had to take some respitory fluid (my lungs imflamed cause one of my broken ribs was irritating it. that's how i knew i broke my ribs was cause i couldn't breathe cause my lungs were inflamed) out of my lungs though...that kind of sucked. so i had no idea i had broken my ribs lol

i didn't mind breaking bones, it's just when they stop you from doing things, is when i get mad.

but i had to wait till my ribs rebuilt themseleves before i could play any sports :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back