Have you ever broken/dislocated any bones?

Have you ever broken/dislocated any bones?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this when I was 10 years old...

I've broke my left arm and dislocated my left shoulder at the same time. (Sure, it had to be the arm that I write with. :sigh:smiley:

This how it happened...

My brother and I were playing on my swing, from the swing set, I flew off backwards, and landed on my arm. He came running in the house, and he kept saying, "I didn't do it! I didn't do it!" :lol:

I had stress fracture in my right leg. I was playing tennis during gym class. This happened when I was in high school.

The worst I've done is sprain my ankle! :blush2: Well I think thats the worst! I end up with all sorts of bruises on my legs from soccer and somethimes i cant walk on them but I dont think I've fractured anything b4!

*KiM*

I have 6 siblings, you do the math. LoL, I sprained my ankle last year during a trampoline accident. Not fun... Also, when I was 4, I stepped on a broken light bulb and I had to go to the emergency room and they sewed my foot closed with the glass still in my foot! It was in my foot for 2 years. When I was 6, I had surgery to get it taken it out cause it was just tearing up my foot. It's kind of funny. I think I got a little bit of nerve damage cause my big toe just randomly twitches like crazy sometimes.

no ill bet im clumbsier asha :laughbounce: i swear gymnasts are the most clumbsy ppl around

:o_O: whyd they sew it up with the glass still in?!

Charming_Mel said:
I have 6 siblings, you do the math. LoL
:rolleyes: You think that is a big family, I have 14 brothers and sisters! Now that is a lot lol. Some of us are adopted and some aren't. But only 6 live in the house so its not crazy like it was.

I broke my right femur (spelling) about 3 years ago, now its 2 inches shorter and sits crooked. funny story actually, cause Im a parapledgic you could shot my knees off and i wouldnt know, so after my leg was broken I went around for 3 days with it busted. the only reason i noticed was becuase my thight and knee swelled up so much they stopped bending.....

Bondgal2007 said:
Charming_Mel said:
I have 6 siblings, you do the math. LoL
:rolleyes: You think that is a big family, I have 14 brothers and sisters! Now that is a lot lol. Some of us are adopted and some aren't. But only 6 live in the house so its not crazy like it was.
WHOA! lol, none of us are adopted but 14! That's a lot! I always thought my family was huge. ^_^

Gendo said:
I broke my right femur (spelling) about 3 years ago, now its 2 inches shorter and sits crooked. funny story actually, cause Im a parapledgic you could shot my knees off and i wouldnt know, so after my leg was broken I went around for 3 days with it busted. the only reason i noticed was becuase my thight and knee swelled up so much they stopped bending.....
:shocked:

thats really weird :lol:

I hit the growth plate in my finger so now its a little shorter than the others :laughbounce:

I voted maybe because I'm not sure if I have broken anything (I might have broken my foot last year but I never went to the doctor so I'm not sure) but now I remember that I have dislocated my toe a few times so I should have voted yes...oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back