Politics Have You Ever Had Your Heart Broken?

If you have had your heart broken...what did you feel like?

• Weak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Empty

• Regret

• Helpless

• Ashamed

• Confused

• Like you would never be happy again

• All of the above

• Other...please state

• Total voters
Definitely all of the above, sweetie!

I'm not going to lie, if you really cared about the person and put a lot of time and work into the relationship then it's going to feel awful for a while. I do promise that it seriously does get better.

But you will move on and meet someone who actually deserves you ^_^

I said all of the above, but then again I've been accused of not having a heart :lol: w/e. I was especially bad after I broke up with this one guy. I was really wallowing and depressed and it took me awhile to get over him. but i have to say thanks to him as well because not only did he show me I don't need guys to be happy, our breakup lead me to work more with my photoshop and pursue that and now I love it. So in the end everything was better, but I have to admit that break-up was terrible at first because I depended on him.

The worst I've ever felt, but now I'm so glad it happened. I know myself much more now and can feel it was part of the formation of my character

noggi16 said:
The worst I've ever felt, but now I'm so glad it happened. I know myself much more now and can feel it was part of the formation of my character
[post="1409146"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Exactly.

This won't sound very nice, but now I realise that having your heart broken when you are young (up to 21 or so) actually isn't all that serious. I look back at that period of my life and I am so glad I went through what I went through because now I understand what all of that love stuff is all about....

once. it pretty much destroyed me...but i do agree with noggi16 that it helps to form who you are.
Well i hope it does...gives purpose to the extreme amount of pain someone else can inflict on you.
When it happened to me i just didn't want to do anything at all...i just wanted to curl up and cease existing, thankfully i had a very amazing best friend at the time.

It really is. And I didn't think you could experience something like that at a young age but if you really meet that person and it's real than I guess it can, cause it did. Thanks a lot to all of you. It helps to hear other people say that it gets better. Thanks! :smiley:

to have your heart broken is an awful thing
but it always makes it better if you have someone to comfort you
or someone to talk to

Back