Fantasy Haven (SyFy)

Alien Soup

Head Chef
For those who may be missing Colin Ferguson, everybody's favorite sheriff from Eureka, be on the lookout for the fourth season of Haven. Ferguson is joining the series for a season-long arc to play a character whose mysterious agenda comes across Audrey Parker, the former FBI agent who became a local copy of the town of Haven, Maine.

The fourth season of Haven has started production and the story line will pick up six months after the season three finale.

Haven - Banner - SyFy.jpg

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
I'm surprised there isn't more chatter about Haven here, it's a decent show.

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Kevin, worth me checking it out? (As a fan of W13, Eureka, Sanctuary, etc, our tastes seem to be similar! lol).
Tone wise I'd say it is closer to W13 & Eureka versus Sanctuary which had some really dark undertones at times. The series is loosely based on The Colorado Kid by Stephen King. Sometimes Haven veers off too much into the love triangle between the three main characters but if you liked W13 & Eureka then, yes, I'd say you'd like Haven also.

Plus it has a cool theme song. :D

King Kovifor

The Almighty King
I'll see if I can find it without having to pay a lot of money for it. Cause I loved W13 and Eureka.

I wish they had Sanctuary again (a. tapping = awesome, b. the undertones were a nice twist)

Nix

Ensign
I got into Haven by accident really. It was showing on TV after a Buffy episode and I caught it one day and from then onwards was hooked. Love the show.

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Anyone watching the new season? I plan on catching up later tonight :D
I've been watching. :) I think here in the States they are up to episode 4 or so of the new season. So far the new season is starting out a lot less light-hearted than prior seasons have been along with a twist for Audrey.

Nix

Ensign
Loving it so far ... And it has some NICE eye candy for me now ... Mr Ferguson you handsome dude you droooooooooooool ;)

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Loving it so far ... And it has some NICE eye candy for me now ... Mr Ferguson you handsome dude you droooooooooooool ;)
Are you caught up on episodes? I'm curious now about his character going forward.

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Just bulk-watched all four seasons of Haven.

Didn't enjoy the first time I tried to watch it (when Season 1 first came out) but something obviously changed and now I'm desperate for season 5!!!

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
S5E1, which aired on the 11th, picks up immediately after the S4 finale so if you forget how they ended up in the situation that they did you may want to rewatch the past season(s) before S5.

From the preview shown at the end of the episode it looks like the overall theme this season will be saving the 'Audrey Parker' persona.

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Watched it the other day. Not sure if they haven't overdone the whole Audrey is a million different people thing yet - Mara is kinda irritating - but I'm willing to give it a chance - if only to keep ogling Duke's tattoos :D