Fantasy Haven (SyFy)

Alien Soup

Head Chef
Title: Haven

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Mystery

First aired: 2010-07-09

Creator: Sam Ernst, Jim Dunn

Cast: Emily Rose, Maurice Dean Wint, Lucas Bryant, Eric Balfour, Laura Mennell, Richard Donat, John Dunsworth, Molly Dunsworth, Adam Copeland, Kirsty Hinchcliffe, Laura Mennell, Kris Lemche, Tamara Duarte

Overview: FBI agent Audrey Parker arrives in the small town of Haven, Maine to solve a murder and soon discovers the town's many secrets—which also hold the key to unlocking the mysteries of her lost past.
Haven (SyFy)

For those who may be missing Colin Ferguson, everybody's favorite sheriff from Eureka, be on the lookout for the fourth season of Haven. Ferguson is joining the series for a season-long arc to play a character whose mysterious agenda comes across Audrey Parker, the former FBI agent who became a local copy of the town of Haven, Maine.

The fourth season of Haven has started production and the story line will pick up six months after the season three finale.

Haven - Banner - SyFy.jpg

Kevin, worth me checking it out? (As a fan of W13, Eureka, Sanctuary, etc, our tastes seem to be similar! lol).
Tone wise I'd say it is closer to W13 & Eureka versus Sanctuary which had some really dark undertones at times. The series is loosely based on The Colorado Kid by Stephen King. Sometimes Haven veers off too much into the love triangle between the three main characters but if you liked W13 & Eureka then, yes, I'd say you'd like Haven also.

Plus it has a cool theme song. :D

I'll see if I can find it without having to pay a lot of money for it. Cause I loved W13 and Eureka.

I wish they had Sanctuary again (a. tapping = awesome, b. the undertones were a nice twist)

I got into Haven by accident really. It was showing on TV after a Buffy episode and I caught it one day and from then onwards was hooked. Love the show.

Anyone watching the new season? I plan on catching up later tonight :D
I've been watching. :smiley: I think here in the States they are up to episode 4 or so of the new season. So far the new season is starting out a lot less light-hearted than prior seasons have been along with a twist for Audrey.

Loving it so far ... And it has some NICE eye candy for me now ... Mr Ferguson you handsome dude you droooooooooooool ;)

Just bulk-watched all four seasons of Haven.

Didn't enjoy the first time I tried to watch it (when Season 1 first came out) but something obviously changed and now I'm desperate for season 5!!!

S5E1, which aired on the 11th, picks up immediately after the S4 finale so if you forget how they ended up in the situation that they did you may want to rewatch the past season(s) before S5.

From the preview shown at the end of the episode it looks like the overall theme this season will be saving the 'Audrey Parker' persona.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Back