haye ya'll

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I have been an Alias freak for a while. Although, I did not start watching from the beginning; I fast became attracted to Michael Vartan from watching him in other movies. Then, that's when a co-worker of mine (God Bless her everyday) told me about him being in this show called 'Alias.' What is it; was my reply? She said that it's this cool show about the CIA, etc. So, I tried it and I'm hooked. I have already purchased and watched so many times that I cannot count Seasons 1 and 2 and have recorded all of Season 3 so far and watch over and over again. My husband and kids (ages 7 and 4) think that their mommy is nuts but know to leave the room every Sunday night at 8:00.

I am married but am the sole caregiver (if you know what I mean) and also work a 50 hour work week for lawyers. But - in all of my spare time. I watch Alias, read about Alias, chat about Alias, visit all of the cool Alias sites and also, did I mention dream about Alias.

Guess I'm a little obsessed. But I don't want to be cured...

Take care all.

Have a wonderful day!

hi ya okay thats good obsessed with Vaughn lots of females are and hey there is nothing wrong with loving a show its healthy really.okay hi welcome to AA I'm Lili hope you have a good time

I just have to know – is it this healthy to be this hooked on a TV show. Okay. I have to admit this is not the first show that I am this addicted to. I am a JAG freak... Harm and Mac all the way. If you don’t know what/who I’m talking about; just overlook me. If you do; then you can understand. Harm and Vaughn - my lord what I would do if they showed up at my house. My husband’s bags would be packed in the street and he would have to be gone!!!!!! Of course, I don’t which one I would choose first. Probably Vaughn.

^_^ read your post over the MV/JG thread. WELCOME :smiley: again!

sydneyvaughn2004 said:
But - in all of my spare time.  I watch Alias, read about Alias, chat about Alias, visit all of the cool Alias sites and also, did I mention dream about Alias. 

Guess I'm a little obsessed.  But I don't want to be cured...

yeah, we're all kinda obsessed with this show (me with MV :D gotta love that guy) !

sydneyvaughn2004 said:
I just want Sydney or Vaughn to just go and and kill Lauren and get it over with.

you're not alone, seems almost everyone wants the now evil be killed (as soon as possible).

Back