Season 5 He has a HEART!

What do you think about Jack playing the piano in the end of the ep?
I think that was really sad. Jack is an emotional person (very very very) deep inside. Who would have guessed that?

I think its the love for his daugther, he really wants to be there for her, since he wasn't around when Sydney was young.

It was really sad when he played the piano, maybe he was thinking about how much he misses Irina? ;)

I didn't like it as teh end of the episde. If it was during the middle of the episode it would have been better, but it was much of a good ending. Didn't leave u hanging at all.

~Andrea :angelic:

I didn't like it as teh end of the episde. If it was during the middle of the episode it would have been better, but it was much of a good ending. Didn't leave u hanging at all.

Yeah, but you've got to remember that there hasn't reallly been a serious cliffhanger this season. I still thought it was a strange ending. I was hoping it would be another Syd/Jack one ;)

I think the finger of that guy moving in the box might be called a cliffhanger.

Anyway, I really liked it, although I was totally expecting the MI6 agent to show up in Jacks shirt...

Jack has a melancholy side which I think gives the character a spec of reality. No one can be so tough.

Does anyone know what song Jack was playing on the piano in the last scene of the show. I really want to find out the composer, so i can get some sheetmusic. Thanks in advance.

Back