Season 4 Head of Covenant

Who do you think is the Head of Covenant?

• Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katya

• Irina

• Sloane

• Rambaldi

• Mckennis Cole

• Dixon

• The Trust

• The Third Derevko

• Total voters
for the real logic of rambaldi being HOC, its doubtful. Why would he obsessed with his own endgame, he would already no what it is lol. Plus, they are trying to bring rambaldi forth in the form of a child that would be Syd's. i think its Irina.i just got a new theory, Jack was talking to Irina which was why he went to jail, duh, but when he was talking to Irina she was trying to get intel. the reason Jack stopped the project which was those black documents, was b/c irina said that she would kill Syd. not only that but syd did have contact with her mom during the 2 years which was how she knew her moms code, under the Covenants custody. so jack closed that case 2 save syd, and that if she found those docs she would no her mom is HOC and responsible 4 syds dissapearance.

no only that but the reason Jack didn't give up on finding Syd was b/c Irina might have accidently mentioned something about it.

lizzie11991 said:
MVhunny said:
wait, you mean the third derevko as in nadia???

I HAVE NO IDEA.
the third derevko as in katya and irina's third sister :D
OH OK!!! good point.

yah it could be her...i think shes one of my top choices. but how could the HEAD Of the covanent be so...i dunno UNGAURDED, ya know? like, sloane goes everywhere with backup...it seems like she wouldnt be as careless as to get shot with a tranq gun by syd on her own turf, ya know?

WAIT no..katyas on the list...i think she means nadia, or else irina's other sister who we havent met.

and katyas irinas 2ND sister...she only has two... :D

ugh im confusing myself.

i think by the 3rd Derevko sister she means the only one that hasn't been shown yet. Jack said when he first met Katya that he said, "oh, you most be Irina's second sister." Irina has 2 sisters, Katya and 1 unknown one. She was talking about the unknown one, not Nadia (Nadia's Syd's sister not Irina's b/c Nadia's Irina's daughter!) and not Katya a mysterious person who has not been seen on the show thus far.

Arrgggh! I have no idea - it'll seem like it's Jack then JJ will turn around and make it seem like someone else until they actually reveal the head..

Alias_Addict47 said:
i think by the 3rd Derevko sister she means the only one that hasn't been shown yet. Jack said when he first met Katya that he said, "oh, you most be Irina's second sister." Irina has 2 sisters, Katya and 1 unknown one. She was talking about the unknown one, not Nadia (Nadia's Syd's sister not Irina's b/c Nadia's Irina's daughter!) and not Katya a mysterious person who has not been seen on the show thus far.
yeah in crossings jack said to Katya are you 'elena or yekatarina' (yeah those are probably spelled wrong)
Therefore there are 3 Derevko sisters: Irina, Katya, and Elena(who we haven't met)

I not sure who the head of the Covenant will turn out to be but I think somehow Anna Espinosa will be apart of it. It's possible that the Covenant has links to K-Directorate or is even a sub-division of K-Directorate. :hmm:

I voted Irina. As much as it would seem too obvious, I really think it's got to be true.

Les

i didn't pick anyone because i honestly have no idea. it's not Jack, and i don't think it's either Irina or Sloane. it could be Katya, that would actually be a nice thing. i hope it's not Rambaldi and i don't think it's Irina's third sister. would they bring in yet another evil sister? i don't see why they would. so yeah, i have no idea.

Alias Addict comes through as usual! I am so glad someone knew her name. Elena,hmmm. . . . Oooh! Maybe the Derevko sisters' mother is not dead like Irina said and she'd the HOC! (I know, I know, I'm reaching) I just think the HOC couldn't really be anyone we've met so far. Elena would probably be Rambaldi obsessed given the fact that her two sisters are as well as the fact that her two nieces are Rambaldi descendants. I think we haven't yet seen the full scope of the Derevko family's power.

thanx Brittnyc, ya that would be intrestesting. its more than likely going 2 turn up to be the least expected person, or somebody that hasn't been introduced but knows one of the main characters. but i have no idea, but i doubt that its jack or Rambaldi because Rambaldi sounds inpossible and Rambaldi would not want 2 know his own end game, come on.

I think Jack runs everything!!! 'cause Remember in the last eppy Lauren said "We are both pons on a board... at least i know wno is moving me" then she knew about Syd and her dad and how else would she know... AND it was his pan to have Irina go on the mission in S2 and he wanted her free so he would have another peoson working for the bad guys... I don't know... I've thought WAY to much on this!!! And I don't know why I just think Jack is evil even though I don't want him to be!!! ANY THOUGHT??? PLEASE HELP ME!!!
<O>KISSES<O>ANNA<O>

Back