Season 5 Head of the Covenant

I am not sure if this is considered a spoiler or not because we all were able to watch this last episode... but after watching it a second time I realized that I recogonized the voice of the man who told Syd/Julia to kill the man who was caught by the Covenant. I believe his name is Makensie Cole, he was the guy back in season 2 who tried to take over SD-6. And if other spoilers are true and if his character is coming back, then it looks like he will be the head of the Covenant or at least a big part of it.

Also, when they give the profile shot of the men sitting at the table before Syd/Julia stabs the man it looks like the guy in the middle is Arvin Sloan...

Take a look again at this episode!

everyone has pretty much come to the conclusion that the man giving syd her orders was cole. as far as who was sitting around the table, that's still up for discussion.

The 8-ball chat from 12/22/03 stated that he was NOT the "man" or the head of the covanant. The 8 ball is usually right on with such predictions, but has been know to be wrong from time to time. :Ph34r:

freelancer1215 said:
The 8-ball chat from 12/22/03 stated that he was NOT the "man" or the head of the covanant. The 8 ball is usually right on with such predictions, but has been know to be wrong from time to time. :Ph34r:
lol no thats kristin at e online lol - the 8-ball is seldomly if EVER wrong

Moving to Speculation Based Upon Spoilers...

--Mandy :angelic:

prophecy 47 said:
freelancer1215 said:
The 8-ball chat from 12/22/03 stated that he was NOT the "man" or the head of the covanant.  The 8 ball is usually right on with such predictions, but has been know to be wrong from time to time.  :Ph34r:
lol no thats kristin at e online lol - the 8-ball is seldomly if EVER wrong
While Cole may not be the head of the Covenant, that was definitely his voice at the table the other night....

i am almost certain that voice was quentin......i think cole fronts the covenant as him being the leader but really sloane pulls the strings

actually it does look a little like sloane...but its hard to tell....there were too many shadows and other people around, plus it was really short...but it is a pretty good theory!!

I have been studying that scene on my TiVo and I can't definitely say if it is Sloane or not (the profile) but, as many have confirmed, it is definitely Quentin Tarantino's voice and I think there are already spoilers confirming Mackenas Cole's return. However, the issue of Sloane being there or not raises some questions. When Sydney was "playing" Julia and took the knife off the table to kill the guy in the blue shirt, she quite distinctly looked directly at the person in front of the knife (Cole). Therefore, Sydney - before she erased her memories - saw Cole and possibly Sloane if Sloane was there. This raises several more questions. 1. If she saw and recognized Cole (or even recognized him from his voice, which most of us did and we are not spies), why didn't she tell Kendall? The answer is that she probably DID tell Kendall, but he chose not to tell Sydney that when he was filling in her lost memories. 2. If Sloane was there, don't you think she would have lost it a little and just tried to kill him there, he definitely provokes that kind of response from her. So I don't think he was there too.

hey it was definitely cole
it struck me when i was listening, i wonder what that will mean
i mean he never escaped in the box episode...

vaughneya said:
hey it was definitely cole
it struck me when i was listening, i wonder what that will mean
i mean he never escaped in the box episode...
are you saying that someone from the government got him released?

Back