Head Over Heels

hopefully what rachel said to vaughn will knock some sense into him... and that he'll start grovelling and begging syd to give him another chance... and that he'll do anything to get her back... and hopefully syd will forgive him... and take him back... DUMP brandon...

That was great ... can not believe Michael actully asked Rachel to help him break Syd and Bredon up ... love how Rachel handled it tho ... he still loves her tho ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

That was an amazing chapter!!

He was so hurt, and Syd really didnt wanna go!!
Cant they see they are just meant to be all lovey and together!!
Stupid people :D

Awesome update as usual!!
Thanks 4 the pm

“I thought I was ‘always weird’,” Mrs. Vaughn laughed, raising an eyebrow at her daughter. “At least, that’s what you and that brother of yours tell me.”
EVERYONE is weird. that's the beauty of it all.

“Who the hell is Brandon?” Michael questioned bitterly.
Jealous! Vaughn. i like it :D

“Loosing her, that’s what.” Rachel stood, turning to walk away. “Congratulations, Mike, you just found out what it’s like to love someone, be an ass, and let them slip away.”
ooooh. burn. second degree.

I have no idea what it was Michael did to cause the original breakup but if Sydney is dating, then Michael should too. Then give them a couple of years to grow up- emotionally. Maybe they'll discover they really need each other.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

OO that was really good!!
-Can't wait to see how Vaughn sabatoges her realationship with Brandon!!! :woot:
-When do we find out why they broke up!???
-Great update! Thanks for the pm!!

Awww poor Vaughn, totally go after her, before she makes a stupid mistake with brandon!

Gabby
ps. i hope Brandon goes away very soon... u know he could get hit by a truck...

Back