Head Over Heels

you get my hopes up and they you shot them down...shot them down like a duck during duck season....how could you?

thanks for the PM (y)

Sydney caught herself staring again as the water lapped around him, swiftly running over his body and fanning out in rivets around him.
"uh-oh, you're starin' again..." :love: RENT

Memories would have to do for the time being, because the last thing she wanted was mess with there fragile hearts yet again.
awww, no! not good! no me gusta [i don't like it]! (n)

Michael wanting to have sex, just that one time, cheapens what they feel towards each other. It was a good thing that Sydney said 'no'.

Beside's that big busted redhead is waiting up in his room. :D

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

now that doesn't upset me at all...i'm glad she said no
they need to work on an actual relationship instead of just sexing it up all the time
great chapter!
thanks for the pm
shelley :blush:

What! Now why the heck would you do that!!!??
-I Mean seriously!! That was just mean!! :P
I really like this chap right up until that evil cliffhanger!!! :D
-Can't wait to see what happens next!! :woot:

-OK and since you were surprised no one asked a question last time...I will!!!
-OK now what chapter is it that they become a couple again!?? :angelic:

Thanks for the pm!!

That was great ... they are soo mean to each other tho ... it was the 'just one time' that she didnt like about what he said ... how could he not think about the way she would interupt that tho ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Great update.. Glad Syd stopped it where she did. If it was me, once more wouldn't be good enough either. Michael needs to realise that they belong together. Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

Back