HI!!!
I read your fic!!, It's really cool!!
Can I have a pm??
Thank you!!

HI!!!
I read your fic!!, It's really cool!!
Can I have a pm??
Thank you!!

Hey, just dropping by to see how you're doing with the end of school. Mine ended last week, and I couldn't be happier! :D Graduating is cool!

Update whenever you can! Concentrate on school, fics aren't that important compared to end of year exams and work.

Hey, just dropping by to see how you're doing with the end of school. Mine ended last week, and I couldn't be happier! Graduating is cool!

Update whenever you can! Concentrate on school, fics aren't that important compared to end of year exams and work.

...I've pretty much been done with school since last Wednesday (14th)
(Don't shoot me...)

And I actually did extremely well on my Finals.
Math - 85 (gah, thats horrible, i know, i know...), English - 94, History - 100, French - 99, Health - 94, and my fine arts I got a 100, and my Computer course I got a 92-ish....

& Now I'm just dealing with, life stuff?
I'm working at my fathers Law office this summer...
& My Birthday's actually like....this Saturday (24th)
And my brothers birthday was today....and i have about 4 friends I need to buy presents for because of their birthdays very, very soon...and gah, I thought stress would end when school ended?
Pshft. I guess not.

ANYWAYS
Just give me some time....

Math - 85 (gah, thats horrible, i know, i know...), English - 94, History - 100, French - 99, Health - 94, and my fine arts I got a 100, and my Computer course I got a 92-ish....
GOOD JOB!!! That's SO good!!! :D

I thought stress would end when school ended?
No, it'll never end. I thought it might, too, but no... no... it didn't.

Happy belated Birthday! :D 🎂 to you!!! :smiley:

You didnt even update on my birthday?!?!
Not to mention yours?
I have two words from Full House for you... HOW RUDE! ;)

just read this all.. and its awsome.. lol rachel never ceses to amuse me with her outbrusts.. i cant believe she never figured out syd and vaughn.. can i please be added to the pm list

Back