'Heart Held Prisoner'

sydney and sark?? but surely it shud be sydney and vaughn?? oh well, its gd anyway, so yeah. (y) could u pm me when u update??

Hey everyone! I wanted to say a huge thank you for all your kind words and support! Unfortunately, due to increased pressure at school (more homework, exams, gah!) I have decided not to post my fic at this site any more. If you want to continue reading, it is also at sd-1.com/boards

Hope to see ya'll there!

Jen

which forum have u posted in?? cause i have been looking in the nc-17 forum but i cant seem to find it. maybe i am just not looking hard enough.
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

Good fic! I'm glad that you're still continuing it (although not on this board)... You've done a great job of keeping Sark in character, which is always hard to do in a Sarkney fic.

this is gooood. if you continue could you please PM me; i really want to know if syd and sark end up getting together or not. thankx. :D

PLEASE UPDATE!! and could you pretty please add me to the PM list i love s/s fics!! this one sounds really good! :D

hey plz pm me wen u update, ive bin followin the story but my comps pretty screwd up so i cudnt post nething but neway its really gd so plz update soon!
xxx

Back