HeartBreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh tear tear...wave wave.That was so sweet you need to continue!!!Alias-Hippy

Early you should have used this through not that threw.

God i hate will I mean really hate the losser he's just so I don't know, half the time I hate the guy, but when he's jelous I like him, but not the kind of jelous he was in the story that just made me hate him more. I love Vaughn because he killed will, but I wont miss him at all. I miss nice francie! Does anyone else.

Kelli

oOoOo i juss read it(again)and it seems weird that she called him michael...and that he called her sweetheart...but whatever..still good!

wow, thats all i can say, that was such a good story, they should make that into an episode! lol, actually....im serious

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>THIS IS THE OLD VERSION!!! NEW VERSION PAGE 8!!!</span>

(Next chapter)

Syd started too wake up.
“Vaughn?” She asked, searching the room for him. But instead she found a note.

Hey sweetheart,

I didn’t want too wake you. We are still on for the Kings game for tonight right? Well, call me after you get up.

Love, Vaughn

She smiled at the letter but then recalled the events of last night, and the pain and grief started to set in. She sat up in bed and stared at her hands.

BACK TO VAUGHN.

“Well SD-6 is gone, and I meet someone. Her name is Sydney Bristow. I meet her a year ago when she walked in and offered to become a double agent. I’m her handler, and I know it’s against protocol but I love her so much. I want too spend the rest of my life with her, but I don’t know if its too soon to ask her. Before she meet me she had a fiancé, she told him everything, the head of SD-6 found out and had him killed. I just, I don’t know if it’s the right time. She just got over Danny not to long ago. I just thought maybe if I came here and talked too you that maybe I would figure out what the hell too do.” Ring, Ring.
“Hello?”
“Hi Vaughn.”
“Hey sweetheart, can I call you back in a few minutes?” he said
“Yeah sure.”
He hung up. “That was her, I have too go, thanks for listening too me. I love you, and I miss you DAD.
With that Vaughn left the cemetery, watching his shoes as he walked. He walked back to his car and called Sydney.
“Hey, sorry I had call you back.” He said
“It’s okay, where did you go so early this morning?” she asked
“Just out.” He replied
“Vaughn?”
“I went shopping.” He said
“Oh no, you didn’t go to that antique place did you?” She laughed
“Maybe I did, what’s it too you?” he said laughing a little
“So were still on for tonight right?” he asked
She took a minute
“Syd, are you there?”
“Yeah were still on.” She tried too hold back her tears till after she got off the phone with Vaughn.
“I have too go, what time are you picking me up?” she asked
“Seven.” He replied
“Okay, I love you, see you later.” She said
“I love you too.” He said sweetly
He hung up with her and then headed home. When he got home he took a shower and put on some black dress pants and a blue dress shirt, then sprayed some cologne and headed out the door. Syd was running late. Vaughn rang the bell and she opened the door she was rapped in a white bath towel.
“Running a little late are we?” he smiled
“I’m sorry I wasn’t watching the time.” The truth is she had been crying the whole day. She ran back into her room and closed the door. A couple minutes later she came out dressed and ready.
“I’m ready, oh shoot, I forgot makeup!”
Vaughn grabbed her arm.
“You don’t need makeup.”
She smiled at him and they headed out the door.
“So really, where did you go today?”
“Just places. So what did you do all day?” he asked
“I got up and spent the whole day thinking.” She said
“About what?” he asked
“Everything.’ She said
“Oh, Syd, I’m sorry.”
“I woke up and walked into the kitchen and for once there was know one there, know one to talk too.” Syd said.
Immediately Vaughn felt bad for leaving her in the morning.
“I’m sorry I should have stayed.” He said
“No it’s fine really.” She said
“Well I don’t know if this is the best time for this but here.”
He handed her a small envelope. She opened it and found a key.
“What’s this?” she asked
“It’s a key to my apartment.” He said
“Vaughn”
“Look, it doesn’t mean you have too move in, its just, if you ever want to come over you can.” He said before she could even talk. The rest of the car ride was filled with silence.

(A couple hours later.)

“Have fun?” he asked
“Well I don’t really like hockey but since I was with you.”
She nudged him. They laughed and headed back too the car. Vaughn noticed a suspicious car following him.
“HOLD ON.”
Vaughn picked up his speed to 90 as he weaved in and out of traffic. The dark car followed his every move.
“Turn at the next light.” Sydney demanded
He listened to her. The car was getting closer and finally caught up to Vaughn and Sydney. Vaughn rammed his car into the side of the other car. The passenger window opened, Sydney tried too see who it was, all she saw was a man with blondish hair. The man pulled out a gun and started shooting.
“Turn around.” She said
Vaughn pulled the parking brake and turned the wheel while still on the gas, throwing the other car off guard. Vaughn turned the corner then headed into the first alley he came too and turned off the lights.
The car kept going, obviously not seeing Syd and Vaughn.
“Who the f*** was that.”
“I don’t know all I saw was blonde hair.”
Vaughn put the car in reverse and proceeded out the alley.
“We should go to my place just to be safe.” He said
“Okay” Syd agreed
When they arrived at Vaughn’s house he pulled the car into the garage. And they got out. He opened the door and turned on the lights. Sydney walked over too his back window and saw the built in pool in his backyard.
“You never told me you had a pool.”
“Oh I don’t use it that much I don’t really like water anymore. But since you’re here, do you want to go in?”
“That would be great, but I don’t have a bathing suit with me.”
“Hold that thought.” He said walking into his bedroom. He pulled out a red bathing suit with the price tag still on it.
“Here, I bought this for Alice a long time ago, she never wore it.”
“Vaughn, are you sure.”
“Yeah, she must have forgotten it when she left. Well, actually she never wore anything I bought her, bad taste or something.” He said shaking his head and laughing.
“I think it’s cute.” She said smiling
“Where’s the bathroom?” she asked
He pointed down the hall. She smiled and headed toward the bathroom. Vaughn went into his bedroom and changed into his suit. He walked out side and got into the pool. He swam a few laps and then came up for breath. He turned to she Sydney standing in the doorway. He started to blush.
“Well?”
“You, you look beautiful.” He said still starring at her perfect body. She got in the pool and swam over to where Vaughn was. She kissed him softly on the lips.
“Thanks” She said
He smiled.
“So lets see how good you are.” She said
“At what?”
“Swimming!” she replied
Vaughn looked at her doubtfully
“Syd I don’t know.”
“Come on, let’s race.” She said smiling
He looked at her and couldn’t resist that smile.
“Okay” he gave in
They lined up at the end of the pool.
“Ready?” Vaughn said
“Ready” she said
“3…2…1 go.”
They both dove into the water, Syd had been leading but then Vaughn took the lead from her. After 1 minute she couldn’t hold her breath anymore so she came up to the surface gasping for air. He saw her surface so he went up.

“Hey, I finally beat you at something.” He said laughing
“Yeah for once.” She said smiling
“Hey!”
Vaughn turned around and heard a voice.
“Hey Michael.”
“Oh, Hi Jim how’s it goin?”
“Pretty good” he said leaning over the fence “Who’s this lovely lady?”
“I’m sorry, Jim this is Sydney my girlfriend, Sydney this is Jim my neighbor.”
“Hi” she said
“Hi” he said
“So what happened to Alice?”
Vaughn gave him a look.
“Right, anyway a man came looking for you today.”
“Who was it?”
“I don’t know I never saw him before he had sort of bolndish hair.”
This caught Sydney’s attention
Jim walked back into his house.
“Vaughn, the man I saw in the car had blonde hair.”
“I’m sure it’s nothing.”
Sydney wondered why he didn’t really care
He splashed her
“Oh you didn’t,” she said
“Oh I just did.” He said laughing
She jumped on him pulling him under. They playfully wrestled for a couple of minutes.
“Man I’m hungry.” Syd said
“Yeah me too what are you making.” He smiled and laughed
“Funny.” She said
They got out of the pool. He wrapped a towel around her and then held her close. They headed inside. He managed to make some macaroni and cheese.
“Sorry, I’m not a good cook.” He said as he handed her a bowl. She took a bite. They both spit it out.
“You’re right.” She laughed as she put the bowl down on the table.
She turned to him and kissed him. He kissed back. She got up while still kissing him and led him to a door. She opened it.
“Why are we going into the closet?” he laughed
“Oops.” She said
She closed the door and then headed toward his bedroom. She fell onto the bed pulling him with her.
“Vaughn.” She looked at him. He knew what she was thinking.
“Right.” He went to the bathroom and came back.
“Now, where were we?”
She pulled him down onto the bed once again. He started to undo the strap on her top.

(OKAY THAT’S AS FAR AS IM GOING WITH THAT!)

The next morning
Syd woke up and immediately looked for Vaughn. This time he was there, still sleeping. He woke up
“Hey” he said
“Hi, how are we going to stay up today?”
“Does it matter it’s our day off.” He laughed
“I guess not.” She said
“I’m going back too sleep.” He said
She smiled at him and they both fell asleep. They finally woke up at 1:00 in the afternoon.
“Syd?” he asked
“What?” she said from in the kitchen
“What are you doing?” he asked
“Making lunch.” She answered
“I’m taking a shower.” Vaughn said
“Okay” she responded, then she remembered.
“Wait watch out for the…” Boom, she jumped at the noise
She heard him groan
“Broken shower curtain.” She ran to his side and laughed.
“I’m so sorry, I broke the shower curtain.”
He laughed “A little late for that now is it.”
He got back up.
“So much for the shower.” He said
When Vaughn got dressed he went into the kitchen and found Sydney cooking.
“Smells good.”
“Thanks.”
“So what do you want to do today?” he asked
“I don’t know, what do you want to do?” she said
“How about shopping.” He said
She turned with a confused look on her face.
“What’s with you and shopping lately?” she asked
He kissed her.
“Maybe I just want to buy you something.” He replied
“Why do you want to buy me something?”
“What do you think I do with my $60,000 a year?” he laughed
“I no what you mean” she gave in “Fine”
They ate breakfast and headed out the door. They stopped at many stores and she finally found a pair of earings she liked, so he bought them for her. They started to walk back home.
“Lets get a drink.”
“Okay, but I’m going to stop home first and then I’ll meet you there.”
“Okay, but be careful.”
Sydney went home and got dressed. She put on the earings that Vaughn had bought her. Then she went back to the bar. As she walked in she was a man with Vaughn, they exchanged envelopes. The man left and Sydney walked up to Vaughn.

“Who was that?” she asked seriously
“Oh just someone from work.” He said
“Are you hiding something form me?”
“No, why?” he said
“What did you just put in your pocket?” she asked
“Sydney, I’m not betraying you.”
“What was it?” she demanded
He pulled the envelope out and handed it to Sydney. She opened it and saw a picture of an older woman and a teenage girl on it.
“I don’t understand?” she said
“The man you just saw, I was paying him to track down my mom and sister. I tried so many times to find them but I never could.”
“Vaughn I…”
“You actually thought I would betray you.”
Sydney looked ashamed of herself.
“I’m so sorry.” She said
Vaughn walked out and went home. Sydney sat at the bar just asking herself how she could have doubted him.
(That night Vaughn house)
Ding-Dong. Vaughn answered the door and saw Sydney standing in the rain. She was crying, how could he stay mad at her. He said to himself.
“Vaughn I can’t stand it when we fight. I’m so sorry. I hate being away from you.”
Vaughn still looked mad.
“You truly thought I would lie to you?” He said almost crying
“I don’t know.” She said
“Here’s your key.” She held out her hand.

More in a little while. Anyway tell me what you think. I dont think it's the best chapter yet, but o well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back