HeartBreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i didnt give up, it's just i dont know where to go from here. Please if you have any ideas tell me. Thank you for being "loyal readers." lol.
Love ya guys. :D

spy41 said:
No, i didnt give up, it's just i dont know where to go from here. Please if you have any ideas tell me. Thank you for being "loyal readers." lol.
Love ya guys. :D
Okie dokie!! Think Think Think!! LOL , I will wait, of course I will because I'm a loyal reader!

Man, you guys are just reading it now? :D lol Thats okay, i will write more, actually maybe i will write some today, but then i have to write some more for 2 years and i want to post a new fic i started writing a week ago. AH SO MUCH TO DO!!! Anyway i'll see what i can do, oh yeah one more thing.
I GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE!!!! YAY!!! :D

spy41 said:
Man, you guys are just reading it now? :D lol Thats okay, i will write more, actually maybe i will write some today, but then i have to write some more for 2 years and i want to post a new fic i started writing a week ago. AH SO MUCH TO DO!!! Anyway i'll see what i can do, oh yeah one more thing.
I GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE!!!! YAY!!! :D
Congrats !! :D

sorry i had to post twice i kinda screwed up the other one i just wanted to add that you are also a great writer i am thinking about writing my first fan fic but i am not sure how to start where do u people come up with your ideas i just need a topic then i will be able to write my ass off so please if u have any suggestion just note meeh okay i will be waiting maybe nah jus jokes i will :P

Whats up everyone!?! Man, i havent posted a chap on this in like forever. I've been very busy. But guess what? It's back!!! I'm revising it though. It will be very different but will still follow the same story line. Alot of the situations are going to be the same and some arent. This is going to be much better than the first installment so look forward to it. I have about 4 pages of it already written and i'm still working. I should have some new stuff up soon. love ya guy's. Thanks for putting up with me. :P

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>IF YOU'RE READING THIS THEN YOU FOUND THE NEW VERSION!! GOOD JOB!!!</span>

Vaughn walked into a large room. It was dark and not well lit. Typical for the CIA. There was a round black table in the middle atleast twenty chairs where stationed around it. The guard ordered him to sit down until the director got there. Director Devlin. He was a good man at heart, Vaughn knew that, but at work he always did what protocol told him to do. Devlin had been with his father when they trained at the farm, when they graduated, and when they became agents. Vaughn knew Devlin more than people thought. He’s known him for almost his whole life. Devlin helped him get into the agency and get to where he was today. But there was always a part of Vaughn that told him he was destined to carry on his fathers legacy, to finish what his father started, which could never be obtained in this world, never. But he had to try, to honor the memory of the man that meant the world to him, William Vaughn. But this meeting wasn’t about William, it was about the person that Vaughn had been looking for all of his life. The one person that made him weak but at the same time stronger. The one person that he would give his life for, in exchange for her safety. I guess that’s what love does to a person. People say that love clouds your judgement, whoever says something like that, has never been in love. Because for the first time you can see, you can see the world for what it really is, you can breath fresh air, and you finally feel free. It’s like free falling, it’s scary as hell but at the same time it’s so exhilarating, so refreshing and so real you can taste it, touch it, feel it in everything. That’s what love really does to you, that’s what she does to him. Theres a saying; Freedom is a right at birth, but sometimes it must be foughten for. Sydney has been doing that for a year and a half. Everyday, she’s been looking over her shoulder, driving 10 minutes out of her way just to lose the men that SD-6 had assigned to watch over her, to deceiev the people that she cared most for, and to fight for her life, her very soul. She’s tried so hard trying not let the darkness overcome her, and she’s done a damn god job. But there was one time when he actually thought that it was over, that she had given up. It was a cold rainy day, about two months after they met. Sydney called Vaughn while he was out with Alice, one of the last dates they had. Vaughn sensed she was upset and immediately ran out to be at her side.

-Flashback-
Vaughn walked into their usually meeting spot, the dark cold semi-enclosed rooms of the warehouse. Crickets could be heard and the thunder rolled into the dark night. Vaughn walked down the cement hallway and into the fenced in area. Sydney sat there, drenched. Her mascara running down her face and her eyes red, it was obvious to anyone that she had been crying.
“Syd?” Vaughn asked. She didn’t look up. Vaughn closed the chain link fence and walked over to her and stood in front of her. They were both silent for a moment.
“I’m done.” Syd said.
“What?” Vaughn asked. Sydney looked up at him and shook her head.
“I’m through, I want out. This life is destroying me.” Syd said. Vaughn watched as she fell apart.
“Sydney…”
“Vaughn I don’t know how to live! I walked into my apartment today, and I almost forgot who I was, and what my purpose was in this life.” Syd said. Vaughn couldn’t say anything, he felt her pain.
“I don’t care if they kill me.” Syd said.
“I…want…out.” Syd said. She got up and walked over to the fence and stared at the metal links.
“You’re Sydnye Bristow.” Vaughn said.
“What?” Syd asked, backed still turned to him.
“You said you forgot who you were, I’m telling you.” He said.
“There are two people I know. One is Agent Bristow. She’s smart, amazing and can do anything she sets her mind to do. She’s stubborn at times but only because she’s doing what she thinks is right. She fights for people that can’t fight for themselves. She’s much more than a spy, she’s a hero. She’s not on TV or in the papers, but she makes the biggest difference. She protects the innocent and punishes the guilty. And I am proud to say that I, Agent Vaughn, am her Handler.” He said. He heard her sniffle alittle.
“The other woman, I’m sorry to say I don’t know a lot about. But from what I’ve learned from her. She is more amazing than Agent Bristow. More pure of heart, innocent, and amazing. I don’t know a lot about you, Sydney. But what I do know, is that you are my friend. And I hope I’m the same thing to you. Sydney, when you step into the offices of the CIA and SD-6 you are an agent. But when you step outside that world you have to convert back to being Sydney Bristow. If you don’t, it’ll eat you up inside until there is nothing left, I’ve seen it happen.” Vaughn said. Sydney turned around to look at him.
“Whenever you need to be reminded of who you are? Remember what I just said.” Vaughn said. Sydney walked up to him and hugged him for the first time.
“Thank you.” She said. She pulled away. Vaughn gave her a small reassuring smile.
“It’s late, you should go home and get some rest.” Vaughn said.
“Yeah.” Syd said. She grabbed her jacket.
“I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said. She smiled at him and then walked away slowly.

-End Flashback-

That was the last time she ever thought about quitting. After that she knew that he was there to help her, as long as she needed him. Vaughn was pulled from his thoughts when Devlin walked in with two other agents.
“Agent Vaughn, it’s good to see you again.” Devlin said.
“You too, sir.” Vaughn said. Devlin slid on his glasses and looked at the papers in front of him. Vaughn throat was getting dry and he poured a glass of water from the pitcher sitting in front of him. Vaughn took a sip then set the glass down.
“I understand it has been an eventful week. Your Asset Agent Sydney Bristow has gone missing, without a lead or trace. Kendall gave me your request to be assigned to her search team.” Devlin said.
“Sir, I would greatly appreciate it if you would allow me too…”
“But we have enough agents on her case.” Devlin said.
“What?” Vaughn asked.
“Agent Vaughn, I’ll be blunt. We have no leads on your asset and inserting you into the search group will not make a difference in the outcome of this situation.” Devlin said.
“Sir, I know agent Bristow. My help will be a great advan…”
“Vaughn we have trained agents looking for her. It is their job to find out what happened to her and where she is. You should not concern yourself with this matter.” Devlin said.
“Sir, she is my concern, she is my responsibility.” Vaughn said. They were silent.
“Excuse us for a moment.” Devlin said. The two other agents got up and walked out.
“Sir, why won’t you let me be a part of this team?” Vaughn asked.
“Vaughn, the council is watching you. There have been rumors that you and Sydney’s relationship has grown more than professional. If I let you be a part of this team they will further the investigation. I’m trying to get them off your back, because I know you two do good work. I don’t want to see everything go to waste. My hands are tied Michael, I have no control over this.” Devlin said. Vaughn was angered but understood Devlins concern. He got up to leave.
“I’ll let you know as soon as something comes up.” Devlin said. Vaughn turned to him as he had his hand on the door.
“Thank you, sir.” Vaughn said, he walked out. He walked down the hallway slowly, people stopped and starred. He could hear them whispering behind his back, about what he could only imagine. He walked backed to his desk and sat down. He sighed and logged onto his computer. He sat there for a few seconds before Weiss came up to him.
“Hey.” Vaughn said.
“Hi.” Weiss said. Vaughn sensed he wasn’t himself.
“What’s wrong man?” Vaughn asked. Weiss looked at him with sorry eyes.
“You haven’t heard?” Weiss asked.
“Heard what?” Vaughn asked. Wiess swallowed the lump in his throat and sat down.
“Vaughn, twenty minutes ago, the CIA was sent pictures, pictures of Sydney.” Weiss said. Vaughn’s head shot up.
“What?” Vaughn asked.
“Who sent them?” Vaughn asked.
“Vaughn, we don’t know.” Weiss said.
“Well maybe they’ll help us find…”
“She’s dead.” Weiss said. Vaughn froze. He just starred at Weiss.
“What?” Vaughn asked in a low voice.
“She’s been labeled KIA.” Weiss said. Vaughn was becoming irrational.
“Well there’s no way to be sure, I mean anyone could fake pictures.” Vaughn said.
“They’re not just pictures.” Weiss said. Vaughn leaned back in his chair and stared at the screen in front of him.
“They sent a tape too.” Weiss said. Vaughn’s head shot up at Weiss. He stumbled back few steps due to his friends reaction. Weiss swallowed.
“I’m sorry.” Weiss said.
“I want to see the tape.” Vaughn said.
“I don’t think…”
“I want, to see, the tape.” Vaughn said very slowly, the anger was building up.
“I’ll make a copy.” Weiss said. He got up and walked away. Vaughn sighed and leaned back into his chair again. He looked around the room and saw everyone starring at him with sad looks on their faces. Did they all know? Did they all see? Everyone but me has seen the pictures. Vaughn thought to himself. He turned his head towards a desk nearby and saw some pictures sprawled across the desk. He carefully got up and walked over to it. One look at the pictures made his stomach turn, another look made his heart break and the third one finally got him to empty his breakfast into the garbage can at the side of the desk. Everyone was looking at him. Vaughn stood up and took the pictures. He put them through the paper shredder and walked to the bathroom. He ran into a stall and threw up again and again. This time tears ran down his cheeks also. He sat there with her face in his head. Her smiling face. Her beautiful face. When did everything go wrong? He asked himself. He flushed the toilet and stood up. Once he walked to the sink and rinsed out his mouth he walked back out into the Ops Center. He walked back to his desk and saw an unlabeled video tape sitting on his desk. Vaughn immediately stuck it in his briefcase and took his jacket. He went home, not telling anyone that he was leaving. He walked into his house and closed the door. Setting down his things he went to the windows and closed the blinds. He popped the tape in and sat down on the couch. He picked up the remote and sat there starring at the blank screen for a second.
Do I really want to? Do I really want to see how she died? His curiosity got the best of him and he pushed play. It was all in black and white. A woman was sitting in a chair another person was walking around the chair. Vaughn couldn’t make out the face, it was too dark. He watched as the person beat Sydney. Vaughn’s anger was rising. Just as the woman raised the gun the screen went blurry but you could see a gun going off and the person in the chair slumped over. Then the screen went black. Vaughn sat there, unable to believe that Sydney was really dead. There was no way. She was too strong. He couldn’t believe it, he didn’t believe it, the problem was, everyone else did. He turned off the TV and he walked into the bathroom and took a long shower. When he got out he laid down in his bed. He stared up at the ceiling. At this time there was only one person that could help him, the one person he hated most in the world would have to become his allie in order for him to find out the truth. He picked up the phone and dialed Weiss’s number.
“Weiss?” Weiss answered.
“Give Derevko a break on the roof. I need to speak with her.” Vaughn said.
-2 hours later-
Vaughn walked up to the roof. At least 5 Federal Marshall’s were standing there watching over the place. Irina was standing looking out at LA. Vaughn walked up behind her.
“Why did you come here?” Irina asked back facing Vaughn.
“I take it you got the news about your daughter?” Vaughn asked.
“Yes.” Irina said. She turned to him. She had no emotion.
“I don’t believe she’s dead. But there is no proof she’s alive. I don’t know how to find her.” Vaughn said. Irina studied him.
“Do you love her?” Irina asked. Vaughn froze.
“That’s not relevant to the situa…”
“I’ll help you, if you answer my question.” Irina said. Vaughn sighed. He looked around to make sure know one was in hearing range.
“Why do you think I’m here right now?” He asked. Irina smiled.
“Does the CIA know who took her?” Irina asked.
“No.” Vaughn said.
“Well, first you have to figure out where they took her. Now they must be out of the country. I suggest checking all departures from LA. Look for suspicious names. That’s a start.” Irina said.
“That could take months.” Vaughn said.
“Well, there’s only one more option.” Irina said.
“What?” Vaughn asked.
“A man named Jeffery Carson lives in Eastern Europe. He used to work for me. He knows every big name in the business and he knows what’s going on all over the world. He’s been keeping tabs on the alliance for years. Most likely this has to do with Sloane or Sark.” Irina said.
“Wait, I though Sark worked for you?” Vaughn asked.
“He used to. But he thinks I’m dead. And he has no one else to turn to but Sloane. You can contact Carson by emailing him. Tell him you are my partner. Then tell him you are looking for Sydney and he should be able to give you a location after asking around.” Irina said. Vaughn turned around to walk away.
“She is alive.” Irina said. Vaughn stopped but didn’t turn around. He began walking again and went home. When he got there he immediately got to work emailing Carson. After he was done he waited for a response. Vaughn sat there for hours just waiting for a return message. Suddenly the computer beeped and said he had a new message. Vaughn quickly opened it.

What do you need to know about this woman?

Vaughn mailed him back telling him he needed the location she was being held at.

Give me five hours. He emailed him back. Vaughn paced back and forth across the living room he took at least 3 showers just trying to pass the time. He was in the bedroom when he heard the computer beep. He ran into the living room and jumped in to the chair.

She’s being held in France. In the basement of the warehouse just blocks from the capital. That’s all I could dig up. I hope it helps. Gods speed to you.

Vaughn closed the email and immediately booked two seats on a flight to France. He packed his things and called Weiss.
“Hello?” Weiss answered.
“You’ve got my back on anything right?” Vaughn asked.
“Of course, but what’s going on?” Weiss asked.
“Get some gear and meet me at the airport in 4 hours.” Vaughn said.
“What kind of gear?” Weiss asked.
“Everything you can get.” Vaughn said.
“Vaughn, what’s going on?” Weiss asked.
“I found Syd.” Vaughn said.
“Vaughn, you have to accept the fact that…”
“She isn’t dead. Now you can stay here and not help me, but I’m still going.” Vaughn said.
“4 hours.” Vaughn said. He hung up. Vaughn got packed and he drove to the airport. Weiss was waiting at the gate for him.
“Vaughn!” Weiss yelled. Vaughn grabbed him and they got onto the small jet. They loaded the luggage and then found their seats.
“Dude, tell me what the hell is going on.” Weiss said.
“I found out where she is, we’re going to get her.” Vaughn said.
“Wait, how the hell did you find her anyway?” Weiss asked.
“That’s not important.” Vaughn said.
“It’s important to me. I’m risking my job here and possibly my life.” Weiss said. Vaughn said.
“I contacted someone.” Vaughn said.
“Who?” Weiss asked.
“Jeffery Carson. He lives in Europe. He has connections.” Vaughn said.
“And how did you come into contact with this Carson character?” Weiss asked.
“Derevko.” Vaughn said.
“What!?! You’re using one of Dervko’s contacts? Irina Derevko the woman that killed your father. You actually trust her?” Weiss asked.
“She’s the only person that helped me! She’s the only person that didn’t tell me I was crazy for thinking Sydney was still alive.” Vaughn said. Vaughn sat back in his seat.
“I’m sorry, the last few days…”
“Don’t worry about it man, I just, I should have helped you and not have shut you out.” Weiss said. Weiss opened a pack of peanuts and started to eat them.
“So how are we going to get her out of there anyway?” Weiss asked. Vaughn leaned forward and grabbed his briefcase that was under his seat. He brought it up into his lap and opened it, taking out a folder.
“I got the lay out of the building. There are two above ground floors and one basement. Most likely she’s being kept in the basement. I need you to stay on comms with me. I need you to watch the perimeter just in case.” Vaughn said. Wiess looked over the surveillance pictures of the building.
“So you’re going to walk right in there? Vaughn we don’t even know how many guys they got watching her.” Wiess said.
“Listen.” Vaughn said sternly.
“I’m not going to sit around and wait until they really do kill her okay? I will not give up on her like everyone else has. If you don’t want to be a part of this then don’t. But I’m not leaving France without her.” Vaughn said. He got up and went to the bathroom.
-2 hours later-
Vaughn and Weiss stepped off the plane and immediately rented a black van. They threw their things in the back. Vaughn got in and drove off.
“Mike, we need backup. You can’t go in there by yourself.” Weiss said.
“I’m not.” Vaughn said.
“I have a cousin that used to be a seal.” Vaughn said.
“As in a Navy Seal?” Weiss asked.
“Yeah, he quit two years ago after his team was killed in an ambush. He was the only one to survive. I already called him. He’s meeting us there.” Vaughn said.
“Well I hope he’s good. ‘cause I really want to get home alive.” Weiss said.
-30 minutes later-
They parked a few blocks away from the warehouse. They both got out of the van and opened up the back doors. They took out the equipment and Vaughn started to change.
“Okay, so I’ll…” Wiess and Vaughn both jumped as someone walked up behind them.
“What the hell!” Weiss said. Vaughn laughed.
“Eric this is my cousin Brad.” Vaughn said.
“Damn man, you are good. What do they teach you in the military?” Weiss asked. Brad laughed.
“How to sneak up on people and make them pee their pants.” Brad said.
“Yeah well mission accomplished.” Weiss said.
“Okay, we have 10 minutes before the guards change their shifts. There is a lot of activity going on in there and I think it would be best if we took a few of them out and disguised ourselves. It’s the easiest way of getting in without raising the alarm.” Brad said.
“Good idea.” Vaughn said.
“Okay, so lets get moving.” Vaughn said. He took his gun and was ready to go.
“Lets do it.” Brad said. They put their earpieces in and ran toward the warehouse. They came upon two guards that were smoking and took them out. They took their clothes and threw the unconscious guards in the nearby dumpster. They put on the black clothes and masks and walked into the back door of the warehouse. They both looked around on the first floor but found nothing. They stopped in a corner.
“Okay, you take the second floor and I’ll take the basement.” Vaughn said.
“Okay, I’ll met you at the door when I’m done.” Brad said. They went their separate ways. Vaughn walked down the stairs too the basement. He passed by some other cells. People being held captive, yelling at him as he walked past their cells. Swearing at him, calling him obscene names. Vaughn ignored it and walked by. Someone stopped him as he was about to walk through a door.
“Hey, you.” The person said. Vaughn stopped. He took a deep breath and turned around. Vaughn froze when he saw her. It couldn’t be. He had never seen her in person but he had seen pictures of her. It was defiantly her, or was it? The woman that stood in front of him was no one other than Francie Calfo.
“Come with me.” She said. Vaughn walked behind her as she led him to a cell. There was one other guard in there.
“Wait out here.” Francie said. Vaughn waited outside the cell. It was too dark inside to see the person sitting in the chair.
“So, Sydney.” Vaughn’s heart jumped. It was her.
“Are you ready to tell us where the CIA is holding Sark? Or should we continue with the torture?” Francie asked. Sydney was silent.
“You know, I’m surprised you never figured out that I was the double. Oh, but I guess that would be kind of hard for you to do seeing you are never around. I probably did Francie a favor when I killed her.” Fran said. Vaughn looked in.
“You b****.” Syd said. Fran slapped her.
“I guess you need more convincing. I’m sure the guards will have fun with you.” Fran said. She walked out. The guard already inside walked over to Sydney and grabbed her face.
“Pret bien s’amuser?” The guard asked with a smile. He licked the side of Sydney’s face and then slapped her. Vaughn walked into the cell.
“assez!” Vaughn yelled. The other guard stood up and walked over to Vaughn. They began yelling in French. Punches could be heard and then the sound of a silenced gun went off. Sydney tried to see what was going on but couldn’t. Vaughn walked up behind her and undid the ropes. He ran in front of her and undid her feet.
“You okay?” Vaughn asked. Sydney didn’t know it was him until she heard his voice.
“Vaughn?” Syd asked. He took off his mask. She had tears in her eyes as she fell into his arms. She started to cry.
“Hey, it’s okay. You’re safe now.” Vaughn said. He stood up as he was holding her.
“Come on, we have to go.” Vaughn said. He grabbed her hand and led her out of the cell. As they were walking the alarm went off. They broke out into a run. Just as they were about to round a corner someone got in their way.
“Trying to run are we?” Fran asked about ten feet from them.
“Well, you aren’t getting out of here alive.” Fran said. She cocked her gun and pointed it at Sydney.
“Goodbye.” She said. She pulled the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back