Helen of troy

here is going to be a new miniseries called helen of troy i think on nbc but i am not sure. it looks really cool I think it starts sunday april 21 at 8pm west coast time I am reallly excited I love The sytory of troy and am interested to see where they take it!!!!

that should be good, cuz the one woman caused so much pain and death, heck! she caused a war! but anyways, im reading the Odyssey, which btw is a great book, and i wanna see this Helen of Troy thing.

Ya i really like the whole story about helen i think b/c it is one of the only ancient stories somewhat about women!!!! Everything was written by men about men!!!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this...but oh well!

Has anyone watched Helen of Troy on USA? i'm watching it right now...its really pretty interesting. I must say that Paris is pretty darn sexy...i wouldn't mind a piece of that :P

Anyone have any opinions on it?

neither will i ;) i will jsut be forever confused... holy felgercarb its almost 1 and my dad hasnt made me go to bed yet! :eek:

Does anyone know what makes the little blue bar thing change? at frist mine said..walk in or something like that and now it says desk clerk...whatz up with that?

Back