Horror Hellbound

Tom

An Old Friend
Title: Hellbound

Genre: Drama, Crime, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2021-11-19

Creator: Yeon Sang-ho, Choi Gyu-seok

Cast: Yoo Ah-in, Kim Hyun-joo, Park Jeong-min, Won Jin-a, Yang Ik-june, Kim Do-yoon, Kim Sin-rock, Ryu Kyung-soo, Lee Re

Overview: Unearthly beings deliver bloody condemnations, sending individuals to hell and giving rise to a religious group founded on the idea of divine justice.
Hellbound

I just noticed this show on TMDb, never knew it existed!

What grabs my attention is the "Otherworldly Creatures" aspect.
Anyone seen it?
Is it good?
Is it in English or does it have subtitles?

I've started watching it on Netflix, not bad so far. Netflix has an English dubbed version or you can view the original with subtitles.

I'm at the stage watching where I have more questions about the premise then the show has addressed so I'll keep at it. If nothing else I'm curious about the actions of a few characters after they found out about the creatures taking people to Hell. I mean, if you know what awaits you then would you really want to viciously murder somebody knowing what'll likely happen to you for sinning? I'm up to episode 3 and the religious implications are starting to come up.

I'm up to episode 3 and the religious implications are starting to come up.
Just finished the rest, the first season is six episodes.

I still have a bunch of questions and, after the ending of S1:E6, I now really want there to be a S2 so I can see where they're taking this. :D