Horror Hellboy (2004)

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
Title: Hellboy

Tagline: From the dark side to our side.

Genre: Fantasy, Action

Director: Guillermo del Toro

Cast: Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones, John Hurt, Rupert Evans, Jeffrey Tambor, Ladislav Beran, Bridget Hodson, Karel Roden, Brian Steele, Corey Johnson, Kevin Trainor, Brian Caspe, James Babson, Stephen Fisher, Garth Cooper, Angus MacInnes, Jim Howick, Mark Taylor, Daniel Aarsman, Bettina Ask, Alvaro Navarro, Emilio Navarro, Rory Copus, Tara Hugo, Richard Haas, Andrea Miltner, Jo Eastwood, Charles Grisham, Jan Holíček, Jeremy Zimmermann, Monty L. Simons, Pavel Cajzl, Andrea Stuart, William Hoyland, Millie Wilkie, Bob Sherman, Ellen Savaria, Petr Sekanina, Aleš Košnar, Justin Svoboda, Winter Ave Zoli, Santiago Segura, Albert Moy, David Hyde Pierce, Helene Maksoud, Guillermo del Toro, Mike Mignola, Miroslav Lhotka, Michael Lindsay, Todd Kramer

Release: 2004-04-02

Runtime: 122

Plot: In the final days of World War II, the Nazis attempt to use black magic to aid their dying cause. The Allies raid the camp where the ceremony is taking place, but not before they summon a baby demon who is rescued by Allied forces and dubbed "Hellboy". Sixty years later, Hellboy serves the cause of good rather than evil as an agent in the Bureau of Paranormal Research & Defense, along with Abe Sapien - a merman with psychic powers, and Liz Sherman - a woman with pyrokinesis, protecting America against dark forces.
Hellboy (2004)

Hellboy is one of the greated comics of the 1990's.....its friggen excellent, although I'll bet none of you are inspired to buy the comic after seeing the movie, but you should Helloboy rocks.....This movie I think will be big, and hopefully bring some new readers into the hellboy world, and hopfully comic books in general......

i love the little subtitle 'go to tell' lol

the movie looks ok, but the guy's costume who plays hellboy looks really fake and plasticy

Ispy10 -- its based off a comic, bother to spend 2 minutes looking at the artistic style of it before you poo poo it please.. its the least you could do

EVERYONE READ THE COMICS

Even though I dont read Hellboy, I can't wait for the film because, damn, it looks good. Add in the fact that Guillermo Del Toro's directing and that Ron Perlman was both Del Toro's and Mike Mignola's only choice to play Hellboy, this should be a kick-arse film.

You guys really sell yourselves short you know that. Insted of nearly everyone saying "I dont know about this movie" Spend 2 seconds and google it, Its a really really unique and interesting charactor you'd probablylike. Better yet go to a comic store and ask " who's Helloboy" man, people in comic book stores love those types of questions.....Dont sell yourself's short

Hey, Gendo. You don't have to be so mean. Maybe I didn't "google" it cause my computer's felgercarb and it takes forever to load everything... so I thought maybe I could find out a little about it here.
And there isn't a comic book store in Torrington. Or in the near vicinity...

BTW, Froggy... is Guillermo related to Benecio?

Why waste a post saying felgercarb like "its either ok or bad" thats just like walking up too someone and saying "Im a tool" and then walking off....It just doesnt make sense

OK ... I saw the trailer for the movie last night, before I watched Hidalgo again ... I am most definitely now gonna see this movie ... ;)

Gendo said:
Why waste a post saying felgercarb like "its either ok or bad" thats just like walking up too someone and saying "Im a tool" and then walking off....It just doesnt make sense
:confused: They can post their opinions... (even if they are wrong :P )

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database