Hello all! Neeeew here, but not to Alias :D

tr463

Cadet
Helloooooooooooo All!!!

My names Chris and im from Texas, and i LOVE "Lost"!!!

noo just kidding, i LOVE ALIAS!!!!! (though lost wasnt that bad ^_^ )

Anyway, i really wanna be around when the Season 4 hype starts up again and i wanna be able to discuss episodes and stuff ( i went CRAZY not being able to tell anyone about Franclone and seeing francie dead.... started muttering in my sleep about that.... :D )

allsso, im a waaannabe Alias collector too,

i dont have much... just Season 1 DVD, Season 1 Cards(81), the sell sheet for S1 Cards, and the Comic-Con Sydney figure (ugly as poop)

but anyway, i hope to chat alot with ya'll soon!
(btw i also LOVE LOVE LOVE Tomb Raider ^_^ )

aaand alsoalso, i shall be posting a rather detailed topic in the "alias merchandise" forum about the toy mess and all that (y)

anyway, talk to youall later!!!

-Chris ;)

'ello Chris!

:welcome: to AA! You're not the only one gearing up for S4 and its always good to be able to discuss the shows with other devoted fans.

Have fun posting ^_^

Hi Chris!
Welcome! I think I know you from a Tomb Raider forum... Raiderquest maybe? :thinking: You'd know me as raiderofdarkness... Anyway, the collecting will come along.. I can't believe how much ALIAS stuff I've acquired in the past 6 months or so :rolleyes:

aliasundercover said:
Hi Chris!
Welcome! I think I know you from a Tomb Raider forum... Raiderquest maybe?  :thinking: You'd know me as raiderofdarkness... Anyway, the collecting will come along.. I can't believe how much ALIAS stuff I've acquired in the past 6 months or so  :rolleyes:
[post="1115644"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

heeeyy!!!

lol yea RaiderQuest! :cool:

and OMG i love your old TR site!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:
it inspired me to make a TR site of my own! :woot: (y) :cool:

anyway, thankee all for the warm welcome ;)

Back