Hello All

Hi there!

I'm a Gemstone III player from long ago who's come back excited to see Simutronics gearing up to enter the graphic era with Hero's Journey. I'm terribly excited about this game, as I'm sure others are as well. But darn it, maybe I'm just not as excitable as some other people are. That can be the only explanation I can come up with as to why I haven't joined this forum before now. Naw, who am I kidding. I only just found this forum today, so I say my excitement should be plain to see.

As may be...

Guys, gals, I came upon these forums today and after about an hour I knew I had to try to become part of this community. From what I've seen you are a friendly and fun sort of folks whom I'd like to fall into line with. I don't know if I'll ever have the staggering thread counts of some of the veteran posters here, but I do hope to participate.

I'm looking forward to hearing anything you might have to say, with the exception of the singing of Mary Poppins tunes...

Aelwulfe

Welcome, welcome welcome! You'll get a warm welcome soon from others as well. Well, at least we won't tell you to... *sings* "go fly a kite." :rolleyes2:

Greetings! Since you are new here, let me give you a little bit of a tour.

*gestures to the left* The extensive library is down that hall. And through this door on the right you will find the MMORPG rehab room for those disgruntled about other games, but still longing to play them.

And through this door *points to a door with a very large warning lable slapped on it* you will find our debate club. When you go in there be prepared to be confused about who is actually on-topic, off-topic, a forum troll, having fun, being angry, being confused, and who is just having fun at the expense of other members. Luciro is our current reigning champion in most of those fields... perhaps.

Training fields are in the courtyard. In a little corner of the courtyard you will see a monument to the Hero's Hall MUD. Poor thing barely took its first breath before it keeled over.

And one final stop on our tour... um... behind this door *gestures to a multi-padlocked, reinforced portcullis* we keep our Daax. I'm sure you will meet him soon, he escapes fairly regularly... despite the precautions. :P2

And one final stop on our tour... um... behind this door *gestures to a multi-padlocked, reinforced portcullis* we keep our Daax. I'm sure you will meet him soon, he escapes fairly regularly... despite the precautions. :P2

Just be sure not to feed him if you do see him lurking about.

The Daax is actually our official Hero's Hall Mascot, despite his recent need for 'special treatment' in his padded cell. (compliments of his cell mate: Ben Dover)

My brain is too dead to come up with something clever. Just try not to slip in the pools of blood, drool, and grape jelly left in my wake. They can be such a hassle, sometimes... *sigh*

I always preferred Bedknobs and Broomsticks myself..

Treguna Mekoides and Tracorum Satis Dee
Substitutiary locomotion
It's the power that's far beyond the wildest notion
It's a weird so feared, yet wonderful to see
Substitutiary locomotion, come to me.

Welcome, Ael! It is very nice to have you, but I'm afraid you must be mistaken.. Rawr! See? I'm actually a very, very mean and frightful person.

I bite. Truly.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Now to see if I have this right.

Pinnelipe bites.

Don't feed the Daax.

And watch where I step around Kuzzle.

Gottcha!

Aelwulfe

Greetings! Since you are new here, let me give you a little bit of a tour.

*gestures to the left* The extensive library is down that hall. And through this door on the right you will find the MMORPG rehab room for those disgruntled about other games, but still longing to play them.

And through this door *points to a door with a very large warning lable slapped on it* you will find our debate club. When you go in there be prepared to be confused about who is actually on-topic, off-topic, a forum troll, having fun, being angry, being confused, and who is just having fun at the expense of other members. Luciro is our current reigning champion in most of those fields... perhaps.

Training fields are in the courtyard. In a little corner of the courtyard you will see a monument to the Hero's Hall MUD. Poor thing barely took its first breath before it keeled over.

OMG that was funny as heck!!! Ended up having a cough attack. Welcome to Le' Crib de HH Aelwulfe

Back