Hello... and help!

Jaela

Cadet
Hey,
Sorry for spamming, but I’m looking for a friend of mine who used to be on these forums, and maybe still is. I’ve lost all other contact with her, so any information would be far beyond helpful.
Her name is Betha. I’m not sure what username she would have used here, but I believe her e-mail address used to be always_and_forever@yahoo.com. Now, when I try to send e-mail to this address, the mailer daemon sends ‘em right on back to me. The two of us went to camp together and got to be really good friends, and it bugs me constantly that I’m unable to contact her. I’m counting on you guys to help me out! If you need any more information, please feel free to ask.
Thanks so much in advance. I’ll be standing by and might take part in some discussion here on the forums. =)

-Jaela

Thanks a lot guys. I regret that you can't tell me anything about her whereabouts, but please do keep an eye out for me. <3

-Jaela

Oh my goodness, I found her! I couldn't be happier. Although I haven't heard back from her yet, at least I have something to go on now. Apparently, she's a really active member with 31,000+ posts. O.O
Thanks especially to LaurenRachael. You helped me find her. *hug*
=)

-Jaela

Back