Hello everybody

Manuel

Cadet
Finally after a long time "signed up - but only reading" I thought it would be good to start posting and to introduce myself a little bit ;)

So what should I tell you?
I'm 17 years old and from Austria - visiting the "department of electronics on the upper secondary technical and vocational college" in Leonding/Uppper Austria - but I think that's not so important to know now ;)...
My family? One brother (26) and one sister (24)...

I know ALIAS for almost two years now - the german TV station Pro7 showed Season 1+2 and it was (and still is ;) ) an amazing series. They haven't showed Season 3 yet but I've already seen 3 and 4 (as far as 4x19) so I'm a little bit independent from german TV :D

The rest of the things I like a little bit quicker (don't wanna write endless postings here :D) - if there's something I've forget to tell that someone wants to know...just ask - I don't bite ;) (or do I?...who knows ^_^)

TV Shows: Alias, Lost, American Dad, Family Guy, Buffy, Scrubs, Joan of Arcadia, Futurama, Simpsons, King of Queens, Desperate Housewives, Monk, Malcolm in the Middle, Nip/Tuck, Smallville, Home Improvement :smiley:D), Gilmore Girls, Six Feet Under,... so much *g*

Music (alphabetical order): 3 Doors Down, 3 Feet Smaller (Austrian Punk :D), Audioslave, Boy Sets Fire, Bullet for my Valentine, Coldplay, Creed, Crossfade, Evanescence :smiley:wub:smiley:, Funeral for a Friend, Green Day, Hoobastank, Jimmy Eat World, Korn, Lacrimas Profundere, Lacuna Coil, Lost Prophets, Matchbox Twenty, Nickelback, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Norah Jones, POD, Puddle of Mud, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Seether, Simple Plan, Submersed, Taking back Sunday, The 69 Eyes, The Vines, Trust Company, U2,... only to tell the important ones ;) ...ok I really think this list is way too long... :D

Movies: I could write so much here...almost everything about history or science fiction I think but also horror or "dramas" like Garden State or action like Die Hard I...I will never find one that I like most - if I remember a movie that I like very much there's five seconds later another movie that's even more better than the one before ;)

Book I'm currently reading: A beautiful Mind

So I don't wanna bore you guys any longer - if there's something else about me someone wants to know - just ask...but I think I'm not that interesting ;)
I hope I'll have a good time here...among so much other fans :D

-manuel

:hi: Manuel
Welcome here! :D

They haven't showed Season 3 yet but I've already seen 3 and 4 (as far as 4x19) so I'm a little bit independent from german TV
LOL...we non-USA fans have to find way to be updated :P

Music (alphabetical order): 3 Doors Down, 3 Feet Smaller (Austrian Punk ), Audioslave, Boy Sets Fire, Bullet for my Valentine, Coldplay, Creed, Crossfade, Evanescence (), Funeral for a Friend, Green Day, Hoobastank, Jimmy Eat World, Korn, Lacrimas Profundere, Lacuna Coil, Lost Prophets, Matchbox Twenty, Nickelback, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Norah Jones, POD, Puddle of Mud, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Seether, Simple Plan, Submersed, Taking back Sunday, The 69 Eyes, The Vines, Trust Company, U2,
woww...Loved those bands too. Although I don't know one or two :P

Hope you enjoy your stay here :D

Back