Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Hello Everyone...

Discussion in 'Welcome - Introduce Yourself!' started by SapphireCrystle, Dec 31, 2012.

1. SapphireCrystle

SapphireCrystle Ensign

I know I said hello in another forum but I figured I would make a proper introduction. My name is SapphireCrystle, and yes it is my real name. Had creative parents lol. I am 29. I currently attending college full time. Lucky for me it is break between semesters right. I also work full time graveyard shifts which hampers the social life. I am pretty laid back and open to questions. Love meeting new people. The rest of my spare time is usually tied up painting and/or working on miscellaneous music projects. So anyways...nice to meet everyone and I look forward to getting to know you. :)

[​IMG]

2. Shelley_c

Shelley_c Rocket Ranger

Hello Sapphire & :welcome: hope you also have a :happynewyear: and good to have you here. (y)

3. Sheldon

Sheldon Dreamsmasher

I'm Stew. :bag:

Hehe, creative, I know. :)

4. Nymph

Nymph Rocket Ranger

You're very pretty and don't worry, I am not a stalker. XD :welcome3: Glad to have ya here. :)

5. SapphireCrystle

SapphireCrystle Ensign

Aww you're kind and I am not worried Nymph. Thank you Shelly and Happy New Year as well. lol Stew. :)

6. Sheldon

Sheldon Dreamsmasher

Oh, I see... they get all these nice, warm replies... I get laughed at. Hehe. :cautious: :o_O:

7. SapphireCrystle

SapphireCrystle Ensign

Aww...:love:

8. Mrs.CP23

Mrs.CP23 Ensign

Hello and welcome!

9. Nicholi

Nicholi Ensign

Welcome to our community! Enjoy your stay!