Hello everyone!

okelay

Cadet

Hi.
it's the first time i've been in this site, but it's pretty cool.
has everyone already seen the season finale?
i haven't- i've just seen til "the getaway" , wich i found amazing.
my favorite so far.
i'm from chile.
i love Alias.
i think it's the best show ever made.
( or one of the bests)

one of the things i love the most it's the way the episodes are made, so carefully, paying attention to the details, not leaving lose ends.
and also the way the characters are written.
they're written so good you cant hate them
not characters like irina or sark.(althought i really dislike jack)

and , of course, i just love the sydney/vaughn relationship.
im 100% shipper.
af MV is so great. so hot.

yeah the getaway is one of the better epsoides this season. anyways welcome to allalias.com! I hope you have fun here and make a lot of new friends.

HI! AND KEEP THE SHIPPERNESS!! OK? FOREVER AND EVER! And after you see the finale you can join me in da-Nile. LOL Hey, I'm Dani! I hope to see ya around, and I'll talk to ya soon!

BYENESS!

Luve ya,
Dani

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
ahhhh!!! I've seen the season finale and AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! DAMN THE SEASON FINALE!!!! I...I can't believe it...I just...it can't be real...

Oh erm...welcome! :smiley:
Same as what Jo said, disbelief...hatred...mental insanity....

anyway, I'm Mandi and welcome to AA!

::runs off to write another peom about killing Alice::

REALLY!! NOAH!! :clamps hand over mouth: I will not spoil Want, I will not spoil Want...

Damn, I just did.

Hi, I know I was already here, but I'm making my rounds around the introduction thread, and I just wanted to tell you (and anyone else interested) that you should stop by the M&Ms sometime! The links in my sig, so if you wanna come check us out... We're very friendly. And you get peanuts and pretzels, and lost of plane rides to Louisiana if you join. LOL What does she mean? you ask. Come by and find out!

:continues to travel around the introduction thread, inviting others to the M&Ms:

Back