hello from Asia

dtl_inh

Cadet
Hi all there,
Im from Hanoi Vietnam 26m
Well Im really interested in English subtitled movies. My newest fortune is "Band of Brothers". Short of experience in world movie stuffs. it's really nice to know you here. Best wishes.

WOWOWOW!!!!!!!! Welcome here! I'm Sidney's Kidney from Chicago, but I live in Finland nowadays. I've never been to Vietnam, but I plan to go one day. Only places in Asia I've been to are Japan & South Korea. I'll go to Thailand & Malaysia in the spring.

:welcome: :hi: :kicking:

Hi Sidney's Kidney! Finland is really a nice n peaceful land. Lot of nice places to see there right? Do you know famous Finland soccer player Jari Litmanen? I like him coz I also play soccer after working time. I've been to SKorea. I was there in 2002 for a 3 months studying course. I was in Okchoen town, near Daejoen city. Which cities you stayed in Korea?
Well in this spring you'll go to Thailand and Malaysia, sounds nice. Thailand is really an amazing country. It's worth to visit.

dtl_inh said:
Hi Sidney's Kidney! Finland is really a nice n peaceful land. Lot of nice places to see there right? Do you know famous Finland soccer player Jari Litmanen? I like him coz I also play soccer after working time. I've been to SKorea. I was there in 2002 for a 3 months studying course. I was in Okchoen town, near Daejoen city. Which cities you stayed in Korea?
Well in this spring you'll go to Thailand and Malaysia, sounds nice. Thailand is really an amazing country. It's worth to visit.
Finland (or at least Helsinki) is a great place to live, yes! I don't know Jari Litmanen, because I'm afraid I don't watch much football (soccer).

In S.Korea we were in Busan and Seoul. We were there during the world cup actually, but we weren't there FOR the world cup. It just happened that we were there at the same time it was being held. This is the only time in my life I've ever watched complete football matches on tv :lol:.

Back