hello from England

Simon Tall

Tall Englishman
Hi I am Simon a tall person from England - looking forward to meeting people here.
Anyone want to send me a message and explain a few things I ought to know about this site?

(Try my new free ebook -
Simon Poore
Let me know what you think)

Simon

Good morning Simon Tall. Expolre the site and post, or create your own threads if you like. There aren't many restrictions here other than the usual: No spamming, no foul language, no harrassing, no lewd vidoes or pictures....you get the idea.

Nice to meet you. Writers are welcomed.

Hi I am Simon a tall person from England - looking forward to meeting people here.
Anyone want to send me a message and explain a few things I ought to know about this site?

(Try my new free ebook -
Simon Poore
Let me know what you think)

Simon
Simon, welcome! I'll check out the link when I'm back home tonight. :cool:

Good morning Simon Tall. Expolre the site and post, or create your own threads if you like. There aren't many restrictions here other than the usual: No spamming, no foul language, no harrassing, no lewd vidoes or pictures....you get the idea.

Yep. :D

Thanks for your kind words!
Are there any times of day when this site is most busy?
I am in England (GMT) and there don't seem to be that many people here?

Thanks for your kind words!
Are there any times of day when this site is most busy?
I am in England (GMT) and there don't seem to be that many people here?
We have spurts... you could see a flurry of activity one day and mostly quiet another. Daily stats though show that we get a lot of visitors (people reading, checking out stuff, links, the gallery) but a smaller number of responders (people posting replies in the discussion threads).

Simon, a slight suggestion...

It would be easier for you to add the link to your eBook in your signature rather than copy-&-pasting it per post. ;)

Now when you post your signature will be automatically shown at the bottom of your replies. :smiley:

Hi Simon,

My screen name is Vivsmart and I'm from the USA. Nice to meet fellow scifi lovers. Consider this an invite to my blog at vivsmart-chandrasjournal.blogspot.com Its a scifi mini. How you enjoy! Thanks.

No lewd videos or pictures? Bummer... ;)

Welcome to the forums, Simon!

Back