Hello From Just outside of Nemo.. TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

SydAPO05

Cadet
Hey I'm online but I'm still at work!!! This is my last week and I have a 1:30- 3:30 Break all this week so I hope to chatt wtih some of u soon!! I hope to go home on saturday! But it might not be sunday before I get on!! Till friday I should be here! 4 more days!!!
SYD

That's so Awesome!!! I was thinking about writing you another letter, but since you were coming home this weekend, I didn't know if it would get there in time... Hope you're having lots of fun!!! ^_^

Yeah its Wed!! Well hope to talk to u guys soon!!! Got to go fill my car up with gas ttyl!! And of corse more cleaning!!!
SYD

why start up another thread just to say hello? i just dont understand.....
^^^^Because I was going to close the other one today!!!!!! :P :P :P
Blondie glad u got my letter!! Did u read it all yet??? If so u should answer my questions!!! I see u on!! :P :D
Syd

Oh, and I also sent you another letter, but I sent it to your house!!! It should be there whenever you get home!!! :D

I dont rember??? But u havent answer any questions!!!! Like the one about Saturday is the one I'm hinting at!!!!!!!!!! :doh:
SYD

just FYI justin Racing again!! But I want to tell him to go run into the f***ing wall!! 😆 And Jordan said she would give him the message for me!! 😆 And one of the Cits bf races there and She pretty kool so she is going to give me her number so I can call her if we go!! And that sounds get to me but I still have to run it by my parents! But I dont want them to come I just want it to be the "new Adults" 😆
SYD

That would be really Awesome!!! My dad just said that I the decision was up to me whether I wanted to go or not, so I was like okay then!!! :lol: But yeah, that would be really cool!!!

that roxs!!! Maybe I'll call me mum tommore and ask her if she ok with it!! and I can drive us!! Because I <3 driving and I know my way there in the dark so that would rock!! And well go from there! I would say u could spend the night but I think my mum has to work! So for some reason my dad dosent like me to have over night stuff when mum isnt home!!
SYD

hey I've got to go!! Call me on my cell in like 10 mints!! Thanks!! Love ya!! Byebye!!
SYD
P.S. I <3 u guys!! I'll be home soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back