Hello from Leeds, West Yorkshire... Galaxy M87

Hello All;

Kenneth here I've been posting in the sci-fi movie forum...because I'm a film director and wanted to reach out and tell people about my work. I've just produced a micro-budget retro SF feature film On The Shoulders Of Giants (OTSOG), effectively a subtle homage to Forbidden Planet and all those classic 1950s SF movies.

Trailer here -

You can see the first 35 minutes for FREE here -
and there is a ton of making of stuff here http://www.youtube.com/user/OTSOG2012 My budget was £3,500 which is roughly $5,400. OTSOG was shot on a Canon HFS10 camera and we used a ton of VFX to stitch it all together. Starring Sarah Wood, Warwick St John, Adam Lee, Wayne Ewart, Alex Skerratt, Carl Isherwood, Nigel Peever, Bob Mallow and Alison George.

Really looking forward to hearing from you all.

All the best,

Kenneth
w/p/d:smiley:

Attachments

• On The Shoulders of Giants 72dpi.jpg
    On The Shoulders of Giants 72dpi.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 75
Good afternoon Ken, nice to meet you.

Sounds like fun making your own films. I'm just floating around today, but I will check ot your sci-fi flick when I get a chance.

You've got me interested.

Hello there Starbeast,

Thanks for making contact. Monday is a perfectly day to do some floating on - hope you're enjoying it. Also,. I hope you enjoy watching On The Shoulders Of Giants. Yes, it was fun making it, but it was also extremely arduous project. Its amazing what can be done with the right people surrounding you.

All the links are above and here is the facebook page if you'd care to have a peep and 'like' it - if you like it Log In or Sign Up to View Of course feel free to review/comment. I don't have any marketing budget so its really pleasing to have genre fans like yourself show an interest.

All the best and looking forward to hearing from you (what is your name?).

Kenneth
Leeds

Attachments

• OTSOG on billboard.jpg
    OTSOG on billboard.jpg
    688.8 KB · Views: 119
Back