Hello, I'm CMPuLs3!

CMPuLs3

Cadet
Hey everyone, my name is CMPuLs3. Unlike most people here probably, I didn't into Walking Dead until just a month ago. I got the 1st & 2nd seasons on DVD for Christmas. I haven't been able to catch any of Season 3 yet, but I will get to it before it starts back up. My favorite character is Daryl. I hate, hate, hate Andrea. Ugh, Andrea.

I'm 19 & graduated from High School. I went to college for a semester & then decided to take a break from it. While on this break, I started making videos on YouTube. To my surprise, I ended up blowing up pretty quickly. I have hit 11k+ subscribers in about a year. I got signed to Machinima 2 months into making videos & now I make a living playing video games. Along with doing that, I own my own forum which has blown up also. I eventually plan to go back to college though.

I'm really big into anime. You can find me on Crunchyroll maybe half the day haha. Unlike most guys, I really enjoy psychological animes (or romantic animes). I can deal with killing & all that, but I'd rather watch animes that focus around the art of love & life. Some of my favorites are Elfen Lied, School Days, Digimon, & Say "I Love You."

Even though I really don't tell people, I'm also a fan of professional wrestling. Not so much the WWE (or as most people remember, the WWF), but the smaller companies where they show actual wrestling. I don't care too much about the soap opera stuff. I watch wrestling for the sport of it. It's pretty cool.

Welp, that's me. Thanks for reading!

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Thanks for taking the time out to introduce yourself CMPuLs3. Have a look around and if you have any queries regarding the site please don't hesitate to ask. Hello & :welcome: :smiley:

Now that is a nice intro.

Still curious as to how you ran across the site.... (y)

I'd be interested in seeing your site if you wouldn't mind. Not much into Anime, but I like to learn about how others bring elements into their site. Glad to have you around also. Hope you don't run across too many spoilers here.

Now that is a nice intro.

Still curious as to how you ran across the site.... (y)

I'd be interested in seeing your site if you wouldn't mind. Not much into Anime, but I like to learn about how others bring elements into their site. Glad to have you around also. Hope you don't run across too many spoilers here.

I think off the main Xenforo site. You posted it as I was just starting to watch it so I thought I'd sign up. ^-^

and if that is Lori in Shelley's sig... ffffffuuuuuuu!

Thanks for taking the time out to introduce yourself CMPuLs3. Have a look around and if you have any queries regarding the site please don't hesitate to ask. Hello & :welcome: :smiley:
Welcome, enjoy your stay and thanks for posting. :smiley:

Thank you for the welcome :D

Back