Hello I'm new!

Hi! I'm a Swedish Alias fan and new here!!
I have only seen up to "Double Agent" but I orderd season 2 and 3 of Alias on DVD yesterday... Sweden is after U.S. when it comes to television so many of us order DVDs in region 1 too see episodes sooner :redhair:

I hope you all want me here and can stand my bad english :smiley:

Hey there, welcome to AA!... :D

I am so jealous of you, just seeing Season 2 for the first time. Let me tell you, if you think 'Phase One' is as good as it gets, you really ain't seen nothing yet!... (y)

See you around... :D

hey I am also Swedish...eller HEEEJ rättare sagt ha ha ingen förstår förutom vi...jag har sett alla avsnitt av ALIAS... ;)

:welcome: :hi: :eek:ldhi: Hey there. I'm Riley. Allalias (aa or alla as some of us call it) is lots of fun and you'll end up spending tons of time here. 99.9% of us have open ears and will help you get up on your feet. (And the reason i said 99.9% is because of some of the inactive members...we're all friendly here.) If you ever feel lost or need some help getting around, anyone on here is willing to help. Again, :welcome:

Riley xoxo

AJB said:
Let me tell you, if you think 'Phase One' is as good as it gets, you really ain't seen nothing yet!... (y)
[post="1212813"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I thought so but I think it gets better and better!

Back