Hello, My name is Kevin

Hello,

My name is Kevin, as you most likely read in the title! :P I am a college student at STCC in Springfield, Ma. I am currently pursing a Liberal Arts Transfer Degree. I hope to be moving to California as soon as I finish up here.

Enough about the serious stuff! I love Gemstone and I still play it. I have been eying Hero's Journey for quite some time now. I never realized this website was here, otherwise I would have been all over it! I have always said, if a game was ever produced with the technicality of Gemstone then it would be the best game ever. I would never leave my chair!

Gemstone seems to always have new ideas. There is always something new for me to do that I had never heard of. Alot of this is due to restricting people from capping out characters in 2 months. I recently quit Lord of the Rings Online due to this problem. Not enough content and on top of it I was 50 in two months. I think Simu has the right idea for an MMO and now we can only cross our fingers and wait...

::crosses fingers::(yea that reminds me of AOL Chatroom RP for us who couldn't afford Gemstone by the hour! I still love you GS! <3 :P)

-Kevin

Thank you for visiting Hero's Hall!* A nice safe**, happy, wonderful place full of always updated information*** and wonderful people!****

*Side effects of inhabiting The Hall may include rabidity, insomnia, random killing sprees, restlessness, and occasional neurotic twitches.

** This statement does not ensure safety from random gnawings and/or Daax attacks.

*** Compare to Duke Nukem Forever

**** This statement not endorsed by the FDA

Hello,

My name is Kevin, as you most likely read in the title! :P I am a college student at STCC in Springfield, Ma. I am currently pursing a Liberal Arts Transfer Degree. I hope to be moving to California as soon as I finish up here.

Enough about the serious stuff! I love Gemstone and I still play it. I have been eying Hero's Journey for quite some time now. I never realized this website was here, otherwise I would have been all over it! I have always said, if a game was ever produced with the technicality of Gemstone then it would be the best game ever. I would never leave my chair!

Gemstone seems to always have new ideas. There is always something new for me to do that I had never heard of. Alot of this is due to restricting people from capping out characters in 2 months. I recently quit Lord of the Rings Online due to this problem. Not enough content and on top of it I was 50 in two months. I think Simu has the right idea for an MMO and now we can only cross our fingers and wait...

::crosses fingers::(yea that reminds me of AOL Chatroom RP for us who couldn't afford Gemstone by the hour! I still love you GS! <3 :P)

-Kevin
*attacks and gnaws*Welfum!

Nice to have ya aboard, always good to see another die-hard Simu fan lurking the boards. Now, come join us while we chant and burn incense and sage in our ritual to procure news from the devs.

Welcome to the Hall Kevin :smiley: I see you added me (and I you) to XFire ;) I don't use it to chat much, but more or less to track how much time I spend playing which games :smiley:

Kick your feet up, lounge around and hopefully have fun in between the HJ Updates... when they occur.

Back