Hello, New here

Hi I am new here to allalias. I've just recently started watching on TV. I bought the second season DVD on a hunch and loved it!! So I bought the first season and began watching it on TV. I love the entire show, with the exception of a certain person who should remain nameless, because I rather not think about her, I'm tired and about to go to sleep so I perfer not to have nightmares. Also, can someone please tell me how to get one of those little pictures up in the corner, or where you guys get those really cool sigs. Thanks!!

Hey Grasshopper!! Welcome to AA! To get the small pics (avatars), go to My Controls on the top right and then go to edit avatar setting on the left side. You can use a preinstalled one or you can upload your own :smiley: . For the signature, you make one/get one made, have it uploaded onto here (by replying)--> allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information. . Then after you upload it , right click on the picture and check the pics property and take the URL (http:// ... .jpg ||.gif ) and go back again to My Controls then to edit signature and put
Code:
 [img]the picture url [/img]
I hope this helps!!! ~Eva :smiley:

OK sry but ur name just keeps on reminding me of "You'll learn young grasshoppper" ok well neways LOL

Hey my name is Sydney though some people call me BB

Back