Hello, prodigal fan here.

Hi, I am new here, obviously. I watched Alias during the first season and loved it. Somewhere I seemed to have gotten lost in the arc. I wanted to catch back up, and then I read that the show wouldn’t be back on till January. I decided that when I get some money I’d get the first three seasons to catch up with again and hopefully by the time its back on I will be ready.

Hey! Welcome to AllAlias! You can also rent the DVDs instead of buying them if you just want to get caught up! Then you can decide if u want to buy them or not! Have fun posting! ^_^

I don't know when Season 3 would be out at Blockbuster..but seasons 1 and 2 definitely are I think. The plots do get a little convoluted, that's why you need to watch them one after another.

If you really, really, really like the series... I mean, if you've seen enough of season one to tell if you like it, then I'd suggest buying, because then you get to keep em forever!! but i dunno, some ppl really didnt like season three... so maybe you should rent season 3. anyhowz, welcome to AA!

Julesters said:
some ppl really didnt like season three...
[post="989071"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thanks for the warm welcome you guys :smiley: yeah i still planed on buying it I mean they aren't too expensive and if i buy one a month, but can ask why people didn't like season three? from a die hard fan stand point? i mean if you don't want to post it pm me.

Back