Hello there!

Hi. This is a little bit intimidating, making a whole new topic just to introduce myself. It's kind of like walking into a room full of strangers and yelling "HI! OVER HERE! I'M NEW!" But not quite that bad!
I registered here a couple months ago, but didn't ever come back to post anything until a couple of days ago. I had to: It was just too much not having any other fans to discuss the S3 premiere with. (My friends don't watch. Silly friends.) ;)
N E ways, I'm Rebecca, I'm from Texas and I love all things ALIAS. Nice to meet ya'.

hey Rebecca! :D
Welcome to the board! :smiley:
and I think that we all have the same problem because my friends don't watch Alias either! :(
At least I get to spend a lot of time down here and we talk about Alias A LOT! :woot:
Well...have fun! ;) :lol:

Welcome, I'm Linda. Apparently I'm the only lucky one:I forced my best friend to watch the show and she keeps watching it (but only to admire Michael Vartan on screen!). Although there are a lot of things about the show we can't talk about (she's against spoilers and I can't survive without them!)

Sorry I'm a little talkative today :blush:

hi Rebecca I'm Lili welcome to AA okay as weird as this sounds but my parents watch it with me and they like it so does my sister

Heya Rebecca! I'm Erika! I live in California! I know what you mean by like NOBODY watching Alias with you. I got my friend to watch but then this other friend is finally actually WATCHING like EVERY ep instead of a few her and there. And I tried getting my dad to watch but he said it was just "okay" :smiley:madfire:smiley: and when I got to try to get my mom to watch last Sunday she said she was too busy even though the night before she said she would! And I'm getting my choir director to watch! She's like 23. She missed the premiere though. Well, thanks for listening to my ranting! :lol: And I hope you enjoy AA! Many ppl do! ;)

~Erika :starwars:

Hey Rebecca! I'm Meredith! Welcome to All Alias! Not alot of people watch Alias with me either. I have my mom, my big sister, my little sister (I don't even think she understands whats going on :lol: ) and my 3 friends, but they aren't obsessed with it like I am. ;) :D

:welcome:

Welcome to AllAlias.com :smiley:

Posting here is supposed to make you feel comfortable with interacting with everyone, it's supposed to "break the ice" in a way. I hope it works :smiley:

Back