Hello to all

Hi all

Thought I would say hi to all. Loved alias from S1 and even when Sky1 stopped showing it, I went to bravo to carry on the cause, S5 (boo hoo) is on saw the 1st 3 epi and I would more, hate having to wait for the next week, going to really miss it when it has gone.....

So I will do the best to stay spoiler free as I want to have my socks knocked off each week, well unless I find a site that downs from the US then It will be a lot sooner!!!!! :blush:

So look forward to chatting to everyone and trying to stay spoilers free :rolleyes:

Spoks

hey welcome yo aa,,,,im in the same place you are im from the uk and i watch bravo for new alias
so if yah ever wonna talk about alias or need help pm me

welcome to aa its nice to hear of some britsh fans :D :D :D :D

hey welcome to AA,
guess everyone says that, lol
well i'm still waiting for it to come out on dvd.
ahhhhhhhh

feel free to PM me.

:bluehair:

hey welcome yo aa,,,,im in the same place you are im from the uk and i watch bravo for new alias
so if yah ever wonna talk about alias or need help pm me
welcome to aa its nice to hear of some britsh fans :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the kind post, sure I will be taking you up on that offer..... :D

Thanks for all the Hello's and offers for help, really excited about S5 and sad that is is the last 1 too... (n)

Thanks for all the Hello's and offers of help, look forward to taking part in the forums, really excited about S5 but V sad it is the last (n)

just rember 7 days from know alias will be over............we still have got 14 eps to go so we dot have to get all sad yet.......try and stay away from aa the day after alias finshes in th u.s coz thats all they will be talkin about the alias...............and we dont wonna know (y) (y)

Back