Hello!

faviouz

Scout
Hello. My name is Fábio, but I usually go by the username of faviouz. I'm a fan of The Walking Dead, as you might have guessed. I never really liked the whole zombie thing, not until I saw the first episode of The Walking Dead. I was hooked, and still am (patiently waiting for the second part of the third season). I'm not interested in the comics though, I can't imagine reading it would be as exciting.

Do any of you perhaps play DayZ or WarZ? I'm very curious to check out either one of them (probably the latter). One thing is to watch it, another is to experience it yourself (well, a simulation). I'm planning to get together with a couple of friends and play it (going solo is suicide, other people will just team up and kill you for supplies - at least that's what I've read online).

Besides all the zombie stuff, I have a keen interest in Math, programming and web development. I contribute to the MyBB project, which this forum runs on and am working on a couple of projects myself. :smiley:

Hey there faviouz, welcome to the board! Can't wait for February either!
I haven't played either of those games you mentioned, but they sound kinda neat :O

They're for the computer. DayZ is essentially a mod of some other game (it will soon be independent) and WarZ came out long after DayZ. They're both very similar I think, and equally popular in the gaming community I'd say. It's worth noting there is no singleplayer in either one of them (if I remember correctly). The whole point is to play on servers and survive against other players.

Travis said:

It's a very similar to DayZ,

Heck their TOS was a direct rip of LoL, they forgot to edit LoL's name in it.

It's now officially removed from steam.

They forced all players into signing a new TOS which has a no refund policy whatsoever.

I even heard they copied DayZ elements to a huge extent, same artwork and design assets.

Back