Hello!

Hello everyone!! My name is Heather and I am new here...sorta. I have been lurking for a little while and I have read some fanfic.

I am a total fanfic junkie!!! :read: Patricia and Angelbleu are two of my favorite authors!

I have been watching ALIAS since the first episode and I am totally addicted! :tvhappy:

It's so hard to say who my favorite character is because I love them all for different reasons. Of course...Vaughn is definitely one of my favs! :blush:

Oh..and in unrelated news I am a total M/M shipper! :2love:

I look forward to chatting with you all!

Yaay! I'm the first one to welcome you. Hey welcome to AA! I didn't see the first episode and i wish i did. :( Vaughn is my favorite character also. I like all of the characters but he's my favorite. I'm dana just to let you know. TTYL!~spy_girl21

hi heather I'm Lili welcome to AA ya Vaughn is also my favourite and i've been watching since the beginning.its all right to be a fanfic junkie i'm one too though i'm a writer and reviewee put together.have fun here we don't bite

:cracks up: You're an M&M? You should have signed up earlier LOL we would have been glad to have you!

You're V-A #101!! I haven't spoken to you yet! I stopped by right when you left... 🤷 Hi! :hi: I'm Dani (or Elle on SD-1). :cough:V-A #80:cough:

Welcome to the site! Feel free to stop by any of the clubs in my sig! We're very friendly. ;)

Danielle

heyy! i'm darcy (but if you want the scoop on why many people here disagree with that check out the name game board)

hehe what color m&m ru? im blue... i dont kno why but i have a sinking feeling you are either a red or an orange

:blush: Wow! Such a warm welcome. I knew I would like this board! Thanks everyone!

Yes, I am an M & M shipper! I have been reading that Tolstoy long thread...I think it is like 166 pages. Anyways...loved the missions and the M&M's. Would have loved to have joined ya. Anything new on those two?

Thanks again everyone! I look forward to chatting with you all!

Back