Hello

hotrod4x5

Cadet
Hi, my name is Rodney and I am a sci fi addict. I admit it.

I love Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar, X-Files as my favs, but like all of it. I am ticked off that they canceled Sarah Connor Chronicles, aren't you?

Does anyone else think the new spelling for the SciFi channel is ummm, lame?

astonwest

Writing Fool
Writer
Welcome to the Forums!
There's actually a thread over in the "Small Screen" area about the new re-branding of SyFy...

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Hi, my name is Rodney and I am a sci fi addict. I admit it.

I love Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar, X-Files as my favs, but like all of it. I am ticked off that they canceled Sarah Connor Chronicles, aren't you?

Does anyone else think the new spelling for the SciFi channel is ummm, lame?
Rodney, welcome! I was more annoyed that TSCC was allowed to go off the air with no closure to the series instead of just the season ending cliff-hanger (with John sent forward into yet another alternate timeline). The ratings were decent enough to warrant a finale.

Welcome to the Forums!
There's actually a thread over in the "Small Screen" area about the new re-branding of SyFy...
That'd be this one....

http://www.coolscifi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192952

H

Harold

hello everybody........me also newbie on this forum. My self Harold Fern. I glad to join this forum.

resaliens

Stranger & Alien
Welcome, I'm new as well. I've been a fan at one time or another of all the classic scifi shows. But like most things, they age, some worse than others. lol