Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome - Introduce Yourself!' started by princessdreamer, Oct 28, 2009.

1. princessdreamer

princessdreamer Cadet

Hi everyone, Just joined after lurking in the shadows for ever. This looks like a very interesting place to live for a while. Looking forward to getting to know my way round. :) Im a closet sci fi fan while pretending to be a chick lit kind of girl. I am looking forward to getting to know fellow fans. ;)

2. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

PrincessDreamer, welcome! :)

So what types of sci-fi do you secretly like?

3. princessdreamer

princessdreamer Cadet

Hi Kevin, nice to meet you! I like all kinds of sci-fi really, from Doctor Who to Star trek, especially the older episodes with Shatner. Classic stuff. I love Stargate and Star Wars too, basically anything sci-fi and horror too. :eek:

4. astonwest

astonwest Writing Fool Writer

Welcome to the forums!

5. resaliens

resaliens Stranger & Alien

Welcome to the boards. I'm new as well, but jumping in.

6. Orman

Orman Guest

hi everybody....My self Orman North I am new on this forum. A very little information about me am came from USA here and i wish this forum visit would be a learning and happy visit to me.

7. astonwest

astonwest Writing Fool Writer

Welcome Orman!

8. cuhayehgga

cuhayehgga Cadet

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.

9. Osbert

Osbert Guest

hello everyone i am Osbert Odd and i am new on this forum.i am very gratefuller that i get this opportunity to join such a nice forum.