Hello!

Hey, I'm Lara! I'm 15 and loooooooooove Alias!
I think the main reason why I like Alias so much is because Jennifer Garner is a legand and, Vaughn is really hot!!! lol
Alias has lots of adventure and it's kinda like Lara Croft, so yeah, it's great!
I found out about Alias because my mum watched it, and then I got really int oit.
I found AllAlias.com from one of my other sites on Alias, twoevilmonks.org, that website rox!!!! It's where I got all of my screenshots :P

Anyway, uhhh, about me, OK...
Well my name is Lara, obviously I've already stated that... uh, I'm 15 (b'day 4th of June, 1989) and I'm really into Alias, I can't wait to finally see the first series, see I only got into it, end of last season (2) and yeah I saw all of the 3rd series, I CAN'T WAIT FOR SERIES 4!!!!!!! More Vaughn and Syddy action! Long awaited, Syd and Vaughn action, really...

Uhhh, my hobbies include a lot of writing, and heaps of reading. I like Role Plays too, and I mostly write stories about, well my latest story was like a major Alias rip-off, haha, about this girl called Jordan Marshall who was like a major secret agent, I had to write it for school.

I love to hang around with my friends, and ooh yea, I live in Australia, kinda forgot to mention that ... I have a tendancy to act very hyper, and things I say and do jump from one track to the other, usually because I am hyper, but oh well, lol.

Gee, well I'm really into horses too, I don't ride much however, and I really like to meet new people and have lots of fun and watch Alias!!!!!!

I can't choose a favourite episode because they are all really good, but if I really have to make a choice then it'd be the last ep in the third series, because Vaughn is way hot when he's injured and Lauren finally got it! We finally got to see more Vaughn and Syd snoggies which we'd missed a lot of for like, ten months or something! And, like I said before I only just got into Alias really so, yeah...

Uhhh, anyway, I guess if you want to know more about me you can ask, I can't really think of anything else just to throw in so I'm gonna sign off now and explore the topics and chats.

Oh and PS - You guys can call me Lars!

~Lara

Back