Hello

Hi everyone

I like to dabble in website design and everything Hardware. I have no IT qualifications and have learnt the hard way, break it and see if I can fix it. :D

I have a number of web sites that I own or manage for a number of non profit organizacions.

I am Dyslexic so please excuse my spelling on the forum.

Hobbies: Photography, Gadgets & Computing, History, DIY, Genealogy.
Cinema and Film: Action/Adventure, Family, Horror, Sci-fi,Alien, Back to the Future, Blade Runner, Dirty Dancing, ET, Ghost, highlander, Jurassic Park, The Great Escape, The Green Mile, The Indiana Jones series, The Karate Kid, The Matrix trilogy, The Terminator, Titanic, Top Gun.
TV: Documentaries, Entertainment, Factual, Tv-classics, Sci-fi,Bones, CSI, Doctor Who, NCIS, Only Fools And Horses, Spooks, The Bill, Torchwood. SIF SG1 and so on!
Sport: Not really.
Books: None.
Games: Not really.
Music: 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s some, 90s some, From 2000 to 2009 some, Practically anything depending on my mood except Rap, Hip Hop or such like.
SHOP ONLINE: When i have the money.
ISP: NTL, SKY, F9 & PlusNet T-Mobile, From SKY 2 SKY+ Boxs broadband and phone, from NTL 10bm broadband, F9, PlusNet Dial Up & G3.
Main Desktop OS / BROWSER OF CHOICE: Windows XP, I use Internet Explorer v6 most of the time.
Laptops: 2 with Windows XP, 3 or 4 with Apple OS 7, New Laptop with vista what stinks, whating for Windows 7.
Servers: 6 of them not setup as yet.
UPS Unit: 700.
SUPERMARKET I SHOP AT: Iceland nearly 100% of the time

Good morning Midnight Caller,

I also enjoy almost every kind of music on the planet, lately classic rock, space (especially when I'm online) and trance. Have fun exploring the site.

Back