Hello!

Greetings fellow journeyors! I am Khemenlith, or Scott if you prefer my real name. I'm a 16 year old male living in the backwoods of the glorious state of Pennsylvania who is psyched about Hero's Journey! Previously I've played FFXI, Eve Online, and Dragonrealms as far as MMORPGs go. I'm not currently playing an MMORPG due to being 16 and not having a job, but when Hero's Journey comes out that will change. I never really like FFXI because there was not enough customization and it wasn't really any fun. At all. I just didn't like the system. After that I played Eve Online. I absolutely loved EvE because of the high customizeability of the game, but gameplay was slow and tedious. So I stopped playing it. And now you're thinking, "Here comes Dragonrealms." And you are correct! Before FFXI, after it, and after Eve Online I returned to the wonderful realm of Dragonrealms. Why? You could do just about anything. High skill customization, skills were not really limited to jobs with the exception of 2 or 3 skills, it was a TRUE RPG, easy to solo or group, allowed my imagination to run. The only downside I found in it was really a fault in my own persona. When it comes to games I like graphics. They don't have to be top of the line, but they can't look like felgercarb either. When I had been playing DR I kept thinking, "If only Simutronics came out with a 3D version of DR." When I searched around the Simutronics and found Hero's Journey a few weeks ago, I 'sploded in a laughing, jumping, screaming fit of joy! Someone had read my mind! After catching up on details about HJ and learning it was based in Elanthia, and included Gemstone and comepletely new material so I wouldn't hear the same stuff over, I was even more euphoric! You guys at Simutronics rocked my socks with DR, but now you're gonna blow them off with HJ! Glad to be here!

Welcome to Hero's Hall! There are many other former/current DR/GS players here who feel as you do, including myself. We hope HJ exceeds our wildest expectations of a graphical Elanthia, even if it isn't exactly the one we know. :smiley:

Khemenlith said:
Greetings fellow journeyors! I am Khemenlith, or Scott if you prefer my real name. I'm a 16 year old male living in the backwoods of the glorious state of Pennsylvania

That would have to be Potter county.

Welcome! I went to college in Huntingdon, PA. Not even close to as backwoods as PA can get, but still nicely small.

Welcome to Hero's Hall Khemenlith! Sorry I didn't reply to this post earlier, but let me introduce myself as Frosty, the some-how administrator over Hero's Hall. If you have any questions just let one of my staff know, or me.

Sweet! Thanks for the welcome! I'm not really in the backwoods of PA, more like a very small town just far enough away from Allentown to make sure no one knows about it...

<.<
>.>

Khemenlith said:
Sweet! Thanks for the welcome! I'm not really in the backwoods of PA, more like a very small town just far enough away from Allentown to make sure no one knows about it...

<.<
>.>

Tamaqua is not backwoods.

Actually, if you saw some of my 'fellow' students at school you'd be surprised. Sometimes I feel like an elf living with dwarves if you get my drift... :P

Back