Hello!

Hey, all. Just joined the forum. Some of you may know me from other forums, but I thought I'd join this one as well, to share some of my fanfic and artwork.

Welcome BolianAdmiral! All is welcome here. Some really cool people and interesting suggestions. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks, folks!

No problem, my friend! :smiley:
If I recall, you asked in an earlier post about where to post artwork & fanfic stories...

Books
Help Zone & Suggestion Box
Unless I'm mistaken, the Books section might be the place for fanfic stories; I didn't see a place for artwork so I'd probably ask about that in the help & suggestion section; I'm pretty sure the forum mods/admins' will be glad to help you there...as Action said earlier, it's a pretty entertaining forum! :cool:

Thanks. :smiley: BTW, where would the proper place be to post artwork and fanfic here?

Hi BolianAdmiral, nice to meet you.

I've been away for a little while, and there used to be a gallery here to post artwork. It might be under reconstruction right now, which is why I don't see it. But you can post an image or two here on your intro thread until further notice.

Plus you can post pictures in an album on your profile page.

Have fun, I'll see you around.

Welcome! (y)

For fanfic, for now the Books section is most likely the best place or the general Discussion forum.

The general Discussion forum is likely the best place for the art work as well since more people will likely see it there.

I've been away for a little while, and there used to be a gallery here to post artwork. It might be under reconstruction right now, which is why I don't see it.
It is still there but behind closed curtains. As part of the longer term plan to migrate our forum software off of vBulletin and to XenForo some add-ons that are not part of the core software are being phased out to make the migration easier.

Back