Hello!

I do love The Young Ones. I can do a pretty good Neil voice...and Vyvyan for that matter.
Can't say I've seen the Benny Hill show. It looks funny. And quite like the Two Ronnies which I have seen quite a lot of.
Ok Ikennedy, here is a game, if you like. Pick 1 image at a time of a pretty gal from Down under, Usa, Uk, and Canada that you really dig, Famous or not, have fun. Sci-fi dude. I will start...
hqdefault.jpg
She is from a info-mercial for jewelry, and shes fun to watch. Now if you don't have a name or show, it dosnt matter, just cut-n-past away my friend. Her name is Mandy, and yeup id love to be her mandy. lol

How to cut-n-paste from Sci-fi dude. Go 10 icons from the eraser on your icon list, its a square thingy that looks like a picture. Click it on. Then open another window to the I-net and type in pretty, famous women images, you can also cut n paste sci-fi goodies also<but that's for another game later. Find a image you dig, right click the image, then return here to the clicked on image picture and paste away. If it doesn't work, then you need to click paste and save to your files and make a fun collection of images "ok" by the I-net, then pull from the attach files that Kevin provided below here pick one, select the image then post a reply. Hint where ever the flashing curser is that's where the image will pop up. Good luck, ask Kevin if you have trouble, and click n paste away!152bacf686d453c00fdac4f21cc44713.jpg.pngclick n pasting rules!

I'm not leaving or anything. I just meant that I can't instantly reply to people (ironic really as that's what I'm doing right now)
I don't get the picture...

I'm not leaving or anything. I just meant that I can't instantly reply to people (ironic really as that's what I'm doing right now)
I don't get the picture...
Bro, don't worry about it, I will leave ya be. Ciao Cowboy!2b1623dbb38f0088294adeb3400207e2.jpgLater!

Sorry if I offended you. I realise I snapped at you a bit, but I've had a hard past few days. Oh well...
I heard that, I have had a hard 5 years, I have a creepy punk living next door to me, and he is weird as they come. He and his wife are renting that house and they don't work, they vandalize peoples property, but act like little "angels" when speaking to neighbors. The local police know about them, I think the "weasel" dosnt work and gets "handouts" to stay "afloat". Don't worry about me ikennedy, I'm tough. If the fun game isn't your bag, then that's cool. I will chill out. Keep on sci-fiing. Sci-fi dude.:cool:

Ok bro, Mr Kennedy, its was great knowing you. Keep cool and have fun in here, later bro!(y) peace...

Got ya. looks bad from here. I thought it was a simple game, no big issues, but I didn't realize this would occur. like I said I met buds from all over the world, and they digged that funny game, no problems. But this situation it back fired. Heck a dude from Uk introduced me into the I-net gal watching game. lol! oh well ill remember to not do it in the hello section, and just keep it cool Mr. Kevin......:confused:

Back